Options
    spelling could be one place to start...

Based on your profile goals and pictures, I would MFP-marry you. $20 please
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    Where are people just randomly going up to people?? Maybe it's just me but that is so awkward...

lol i wish i had the courage to do that sometimes, i end up wondering if "shes the one that got away"..
    i find it really awkward also, unless im already drunk well thats another story.

And unless you're just walking around drunk in everyday life... then you have a problem lol. I think I'm unapproachable because even drunks in bars don't approach me lol.
  • pookel
    pookel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    730219db1f96d8134f083d238b9bef13.gif

Yeah .... I wouldn't be on this site if I looked like that.
  • Elvirka_xoxo
    Elvirka_xoxo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    approach me with the eyes stare into my soul and rape it

I knew I was doing something right ;)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    isjahufm8x89.gif

need more tips ask, im full of them.

Oh I will!!! Wasn't it you who recommended the donkey punch in another thread? Your full of great info!

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    isjahufm8x89.gif

this cracked me up

I'm glad gorgeous! :blush:

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    isjahufm8x89.gif

need more tips ask, im full of them.

Oh I will!!! Wasn't it you who recommended the donkey punch in another thread? Your full of great info!

you could be wrong there, i never condone violence, sorry but im someone else.

Thumbs up*
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think I'm unapproachable because even drunks in bars don't approach me lol.

I find that hard to believe. That you're unapproachable I mean, not the part about drunks. I'm sure you're okay with that part. If I saw you in a bar and you appeared to be available, I would come over and say hi and offer to buy you a drink, or dance, depending on the bar. I will warn you, though...I dance like a white boy...an old white boy... :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I like to stand outside of the men's locker room or like men's bathrooms at the mall. Those areas are teeming with men. As you notice one coming out I pretend I was about to go in do the whole giggly oops and then have them show me to the women's. Works every time!!! I call them mini dates.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options

Hey...my eyes are up here! ;)
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    ^^^explains a lot
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Where are people just randomly going up to people?? Maybe it's just me but that is so awkward...

lol i wish i had the courage to do that sometimes, i end up wondering if "shes the one that got away"..
    i find it really awkward also, unless im already drunk well thats another story.

And unless you're just walking around drunk in everyday life... then you have a problem lol. I think I'm unapproachable because even drunks in bars don't approach me lol.

I don't ever get approached either. My brother and a good male friend both agreed it's because I have a resting *kitten* face
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I like to stand outside of the men's locker room or like men's bathrooms at the mall. Those areas are teeming with men. As you notice one coming out I pretend I was about to go in do the whole giggly oops and then have them show me to the women's. Works every time!!! I call them mini dates.

Oh man this made me spill my coffee,

side note is it bad for me to drink my coffee and than my pre workout?
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

I don't ever get approached either. My brother and a good male friend both agreed it's because I have a resting *kitten* face

Stick out your boobs and put a bag over your head, works for me.
  • synchkat
    Options

(1) do you know where the women's is?
    (2) isn't coffee pre workout? That's what I use
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I think bacon might work.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

1.) down the hallway to the left you cant miss it, would you like me to hold your hand and guide you to it? almost like a mini date

2.)IDK! but imma be super hyped soon
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Same here, I never get approached!!
    I've approached men just to have them literally walk away, I was told I'm too intimidating...?
  • synchkat
    Options

1.) down the hallway to the left you cant miss it, would you like me to hold your hand and guide you to it? almost like a mini date

2.)IDK! but imma be super hyped soon

Down the hall!!!!!???? That ain't no mini date that's like practically engagement
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I think bacon might work.

We can make bacon bikinis