Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »

Bring milk when you come home tonight btw, I used it all on the oreos.

Did you FINALLY pick the wet towels up off of the floor?!?
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles.

Yeah, there are ONLY 820 threads with Texas in the title. Chances are there are no men on here that live near you.

Never actually looked.... And Texas is a VERY big state, you could drive for a whole day and still be in Texas!! So good looking out there tho... prish...
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles.

Yeah, there are ONLY 820 threads with Texas in the title. Chances are there are no men on here that live near you.

Never actually looked.... And Texas is a VERY big state, you could drive for a whole day and still be in Texas!! So good looking out there tho... prish...

Anytime

@Double__Tapp
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    ONS but crawl out and go home before he wakes up

8 WB

• Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone having fun!
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »

Jacwhite22 wrote: »

OK....Try mulletmuffdiver01

Now your messing with me, that's #1 on my list and you look nothing like him, he just has one lower hair heart...tho your hairdo is just a tish longer...rawr
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles. fqmo8asf6nzu.jpg

You've been waiting forever to use that meme, haven't you?
    Actually, I have a sense of humor and that's why this thread is here for you to enjoy. You're welcome :neutral:
  • Kvm11628
    edited January 2016
    Options
    And, in all seriousness, social media sites/common interest sites can be a great way of meeting people (not for dating). Some of my very good friends - both men and women - I met after having really good exchanges on-line. It's a big world out there, and there are a lot of people to meet. There are plenty of people on here I think I would be creeped out to be in the same room with, but there are others I could totally see laughing with over a beer, without anything sexual as the intention or outcome. I think these fun on-line friendships have been an unexpected outcome of my joining MFP, and help me stay motivated to keep tracking.
  • Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »
    And, in all seriousness, social media sites/common interest sites can be a great way of meeting people (not for dating). Some of my very good friends - both men and women - I met after having really good exchanges on-line. It's a big world out there, and there are a lot of people to meet. There are plenty of people on here I think I would be creeped out to be in the same room with, but there are others I could totally see laughing with over a beer, without anything sexual as the intention or outcome.

Well said. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it! Hell, if I was single looking to meet people I'd much rather do it online than in a bar! I just thought it was funny when I came across the forums and saw all the teenager "rate me" garbage.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    And, in all seriousness, social media sites/common interest sites can be a great way of meeting people (not for dating). Some of my very good friends - both men and women - I met after having really good exchanges on-line. It's a big world out there, and there are a lot of people to meet. There are plenty of people on here I think I would be creeped out to be in the same room with, but there are others I could totally see laughing with over a beer, without anything sexual as the intention or outcome.

Well said. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it! Hell, if I was single looking to meet people I'd much rather do it online than in a bar! I just thought it was funny when I came across the forums and saw all the teenager "rate me" garbage.

Same here. The last thing I would want is to try to weed through the women just looking for free drinks. And I am sure the last thing a woman truly looking to meet someone wants to weed through guys just looking for sex.
  • JuneGem6471
    Options
    Glad to see everyone having fun!
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »

Jacwhite22 wrote: »

OK....Try mulletmuffdiver01

Now your messing with me, that's #1 on my list and you look nothing like him, he just has one lower hair heart...tho your hairdo is just a tish longer...rawr
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles. fqmo8asf6nzu.jpg

You've been waiting forever to use that meme, haven't you?
    Actually, I have a sense of humor and that's why this thread is here for you to enjoy. You're welcome :neutral:

Hahaha Actually found it just your you darlin!! You're welcome ;)
  • JuneGem6471
    Options

Same here. The last thing I would want is to try to weed through the women just looking for free drinks. And I am sure the last thing a woman truly looking to meet someone wants to weed through guys just looking for sex.

You are 100% correct! I never meet people in a bar, because I know that would be a ONS and that's not my style... But I'm not looking to date anyone here either, as I mentioned 95% are not even local and dating means actually spending time in person, but that could just be me. If I were I would certainly check out those "Texas" threads, But even then most wouldn't be local...
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Both of you shut up and buy me pizza
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    qdcjfwlx083b.jpg
  • srv524
    Options
    Creampie? teehee...
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    I walked right into that one. I'm losing my touch.
  • srv524
    Options
    More like fell onto it
  • srv524
    Options
    well what am I then peach?
  • JuneGem6471
    Options
    Both of you shut up and buy me pizza

You're doing it wrong!!!
  • srv524
    Options
    @lilsassy71 Then how come I'm going to be a father in 7 weeks?
  • JuneGem6471
    Options
    @lilsassy71 Then how come I'm going to be a father in 7 weeks?

I was referring to the pizza!! Clearly you have something else on your mind perv!! :p