Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I blocked the chit chat forum months ago. I have zero interest in hanging around a bunch of teenagers and sleaze's :noway:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    junelove89 wrote: »
    Im not creepy at all

Was this a mental note reassuring yourself? Lol

yes.

Did i make you laugh?

Internally

Good, have a nice day =]
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    I blocked the chit chat forum months ago. I have zero interest in hanging around a bunch of teenagers and sleaze's :noway:

i think you unblocked us again.
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Hey!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

What the F.. I thought this was on the "getting started" forum. I accessed it from my home page. I need to pay more attention! I'm outta here :tired_face:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

What the F.. I thought this was on the "getting started" forum. I accessed it from my home page. I need to pay more attention! I'm outta here :tired_face:

Youre welcome, i was making sure you were directed to the right place...i wouldn't want you to get lost in our sleezy teenage ways
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Wait! You gotta stay and waste hours of your life on here like us!
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    shadowconn wrote: »
    Rate me hell . . . . I'm so sick of seeing headlines that say:

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

WHO CARES. I'm not here to find a life mate. I am here to lose weight.

Yet here you are...in the Chit Chat forum.

ACK . . . I didn't even look. Thanks for letting me know. I shouldn't even be here. whoopse.
  • Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Lmao! My thoughts exactly.
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've been been looking at the forum titles and wondering the same thing.....I wonder what it turns into at late night, lol :smile:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    I've been been looking at the forum titles and wondering the same thing.....I wonder what it turns into at late night, lol :smile:

In all honesty, it just feels like an orgy waiting to happen at all times.

I would just be there as the person who films and documents what happens
  • Blondie0281
    Options

You can only imagine!
  • garyb2011
    garyb2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Melissa, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes ALL DAY.

Epic! LMAO
  • garyb2011
    Options

No jealousy here bud, I'm sure there's plenty out there to entertain you.

Melissa this was a Napoleon Dynamite reference joke!

Very entertaining thread for me being a newb to the threads... I have also just used the diary function for about a year or so on and off, trying to be consistent and get ready for Tough Mudder!
  • Blondie0281
    Options
    garyb2011 wrote: »

No jealousy here bud, I'm sure there's plenty out there to entertain you.

Melissa this was a Napoleon Dynamite reference joke!

Very entertaining thread for me being a newb to the threads... I have also just used the diary function for about a year or so on and off, trying to be consistent and get ready for Tough Mudder!

Yeah, Yeah. Totally didn't catch it because I seriously rarely watch movies. Total busy body. Good for you! This app will definitely help keep you accountable. I only use it for that. I haven't looked at any of the forums since posting this thread. Waaaaaay too much distraction and teenager crap.
  • garyb2011
    Options
    Distraction is fun once and a while, sometimes its fun! I must say there are some clever people with some funny posts!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Distraction is fun once and a while, sometimes its fun! I must say there are some clever people(JeffreyMGiron) with some funny posts!

i fixed it for you
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Such hate spewing from someone who doesn't know what she's talking about. And then calls me ugly in the same comment. Should check a mirror some time.
  • garyb2011
    Options
    Distraction is fun once and a while, sometimes its fun! I must say there are some clever people(JeffreyMGiron) with some funny posts!

i fixed it for you

Well played sir
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    After some observation in the forums and whatnot, I've come to this conclusion:
    I think people get the perception that it's a dating site, for this reason. From a guys perspective, follow my logic. Talks to a woman on here who maybe is trying to shed a few pounds. They probably feel vulnerable, insecure etc. and some creepy people see that and kinda use that as their "in"....it feels like match.com or AM...but with fitness and calorie counting.
    I never heard of Kik before joining MFP. Don't get me wrong, I have female friends on here, and they're just that. Friends...I'm not here to hook up....