Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Too funny. This way of replying is so ancient too.

ASL?

I had to look up what ASL stood for lol
    Definitely not up to speed with all these internet acronyms!

ASL was from like 1998... LOL!!

Do you even AOL Chat brah?!

No, brah.

i thought we were all old here, sorry young lady i will never ask you for ASL ever again :)

lol Not young by any means. I'm a married mom of 4 so no need to be handing out my ASL :wink: You definitely need some better material.

Aahaha, i dont need any better material, i dont hit on married women ;), but yeah the good ol days of AOL chat rooms, ASL?ASL?ASL?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I love how @AskTracyAnnK28 took this thread over for a bit.... Her talents can help everyone

@LiftingRiot I always go where my help is needed B)

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options

ASL?

No, brah.

i thought we were all old here, sorry young lady i will never ask you for ASL ever again :)

lol Not young by any means. I'm a married mom of 4 so no need to be handing out my ASL :wink: You definitely need some better material.

Aahaha, i dont need any better material, i dont hit on married women ;), but yeah the good ol days of AOL chat rooms, ASL?ASL?ASL?

14/F/Ca you?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

ASL?

No, brah.

14/F/Ca you?

15/M/Ca where at babe?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    both?

In that case:

tumblr_m8s7vxsk361r68qcuo3_400.gif

lol good one. ;)

Does this mean I can expect a call, or nah?

as much as I love your sweater. I'm not sure it will work out

As much as I love your face and body, I hate that you're not sure if it will work out.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    Of all the craziness of the Chit Chat forums, I never got the "rate the poster above" threads the most. I mean really, the person that rates someone else an 8 is the big mean person of the thread. And not everyone is a 10 to everyone else.

I might have to shake that thread up and go in there tossing some real numbers around. You can't tell me there isn't a 3 in that thread! :)

I would LOVE to see the result of that little experiment!

• jimmckenna68
    jimmckenna68 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Of all the craziness of the Chit Chat forums, I never got the "rate the poster above" threads the most. I mean really, the person that rates someone else an 8 is the big mean person of the thread. And not everyone is a 10 to everyone else.

I might have to shake that thread up and go in there tossing some real numbers around. You can't tell me there isn't a 3 in that thread! :)

Three!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

We need someone like @_John_ or _ @KD454 to go in there and do some experimenting!

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

We need someone like @_John_ or _ @KD454 to go in there and do some experimenting!

there's an art to screwing with people in those threads. You take an 8 or 9 and rate her (sorry, I single out the females) a 6. It can't be a 10 or they'll know you're just FOS. 8/9's are the most sensitive to people not thinking they're as hot as they see themselves.

Rating someone below a 6 real just looks mean.
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Rate me hell . . . . I'm so sick of seeing headlines that say:

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

WHO CARES. I'm not here to find a life mate. I am here to lose weight.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I've had more dates from MFP than all the other dating sites combined
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    shadowconn wrote: »

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

i care :(
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

there's an art to screwing with people in those threads. You take an 8 or 9 and rate her (sorry, I single out the females) a 6. It can't be a 10 or they'll know you're just FOS. 8/9's are the most sensitive to people not thinking they're as hot as they see themselves.

Rating someone below a 6 real just looks mean.

@_John_ I just rated someone a 3. But he deserved it because he has a box over his head. Plus, I'm mean.

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

Hey, id sell it straight to you in there. Your a 6
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

^^^was rated a 6 before
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It is a bit odd.

Of course, this is probably good place for people looking for a SO with similar fitness/nutrition interests :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I've had more dates from MFP than all the other dating sites combined

I'm currently sleeping with an MFP user as well...

my wife from before this site existed, but still.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

^^^was rated a 6 before

but now is a 1.5 because of the attitude