When I see this in the GYM it ticks me off ??? lol

Options

Replies

• dwolfe1985
    dwolfe1985 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    People using crappy form especially on squats - they put too much weight on half squat then keep adding weight idk what they are thinking!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    other people. lol

I second this.... I want to add other younger people though. I'm totally fine working out next to older generations because I feel they are more inviting and welcoming and not judgmental. Just based on personal experience, being an overweight female entering the gym, I get stares from all the fit guys taking a break from checking themselves out in the mirror and I DO NOT like that at all

And this isn't a judgemental statement? Yup staring at yourself in the mirror is all fit people do since you they were born fit

I didn't say all fit people do this and/or were born fit. but when you go in and constantly see most of them taking selfies in the mirror.... I don't think it's judgmental, I'm just noting what they are doing so calm yourself. goodness

Guys who take gym selfies are the worst.

The literal worst.

in5021efg9dj.jpeg
    image.jpeg 1018.2K
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    other people. lol

I second this.... I want to add other younger people though. I'm totally fine working out next to older generations because I feel they are more inviting and welcoming and not judgmental. Just based on personal experience, being an overweight female entering the gym, I get stares from all the fit guys taking a break from checking themselves out in the mirror and I DO NOT like that at all

And this isn't a judgemental statement? Yup staring at yourself in the mirror is all fit people do since you they were born fit

I didn't say all fit people do this and/or were born fit. but when you go in and constantly see most of them taking selfies in the mirror.... I don't think it's judgmental, I'm just noting what they are doing so calm yourself. goodness

The literal worst.

in5021efg9dj.jpeg
    <3
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Chill out a litt, this is just GYM dislikes.... Let's not not pick everyone's post.

Yeah, this thread is for tearing apart other people in the gym...

...not pointing out blatant hypocrisy in this thread.

Stay focused people.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    other people. lol

The literal worst.

in5021efg9dj.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o0te8sn8bQ1r79k32_500.gif
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    this is the internet guys. we are all about hypocrisy B)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Chill out a litt, this is just GYM dislikes.... Let's not not pick everyone's post.

Yeah, this thread is for tearing apart other people in the gym...

...not pointing out blatant hypocrisy in this thread.

Stay focused people.

giphy.gif
  • Sharkbite2016
    Sharkbite2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone has one let's just Fan them out !

People that scream when they lift, people that do quarter reps on the bench, people that bounce the bar of their chest and then arch their back. People that are 4 ft 2 inches tall but brag cause they can squat a ton, people that lift a ton of weight but do so with terrible form, crossfit sanctimony towards traditional weight lifting, people that don't re rack the weights.
  • edsmax
    edsmax Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It drives me crazy when I see people texting/ talking on cell while doing cardio. Also, people reading paperback books while doing cardio! Really??
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Gay men giving me the twinkly eyes in the dressing room.
    5fk92paw6pxt.jpeg
    To each his own but isn't that the equivalent of me being in the women's dressing room: how's that fair?
    I'm just sayin'!
  • Sharkbite2016
    Sharkbite2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone has one let's just Fan them out !

Basically every type of person from the lunk alert ads from Planet Fitness.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    When girls wear a thong to the gym so their vagina sweat is more noticeable on the gym equipment...and they DONT wipe it down. Yuck yuck yuck.

Wtf?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    other people. lol

The literal worst.

in5021efg9dj.jpeg

by52a4k0nn7t.jpeg
  • texxaskid77
    texxaskid77 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a few more good friends ! Add me
  • time2cutnow
    time2cutnow Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a few more good friends ! Add me

Alright buddy, give it a rest lol
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here are over 16,000 posts from people who want friends; go add them: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1467607/post-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Washing my hands in the bathroom, hearing the toilet flush in the stall, and seeing the guy come charging out of the stall and right out the door. So he basically just took a *kitten*, didn't wash, and then went out and pawed all kinds of weights and equipment. I don't pay what I do to go to this gym to interact with other people's *kitten*.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    As long as they aren't directly interefering with my workout in some way, I could care less. They pay their dues, too.
  • texxaskid77
    texxaskid77 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    lol thanks auddi.... Okay so anyone but Auddie"!!!! Add me as a friend, thanks .
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    When girls wear a thong to the gym so their vagina sweat is more noticeable on the gym equipment...and they DONT wipe it down. Yuck yuck yuck.

Wait what? Do you mean only a thong? Or under their pants? Pretty sure 99% of women wear thongs to the gym under their pants...

Yeah this is just an odd one to me.. wearing a thong makes your vag sweat more? What? What kind of underwear should people be wearing then?

I don't really have many/any other than selfies/check-ins at the gym which I guess go hand in hand. Like cool, you're at the gym like the rest of us shmucks, let me shower you with praise.