Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Today's confessions: I am hoarding Oreos in my nightstand because I don't want to share them with anyone else in my house. I also purposely buy stuff no one likes so I can have it all to myself. I do not feel bad about either of these things.

Don't blame you!

Who would eat them? Husband or daughter?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Today's confessions: I am hoarding Oreos in my nightstand because I don't want to share them with anyone else in my house. I also purposely buy stuff no one likes so I can have it all to myself. I do not feel bad about either of these things.

Don't blame you!

Who would eat them? Husband or daughter, or other?

FTFY. Yes.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and tights today and I'm considering not drinking anything so I don't have to bother with the bathroom. The tights are a PITA to take off.

I don't pee at work so I don't drink much during the day at work.....I try and make up for it when I am home at night.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to our dear old main thread- stumbled upon this thread when I started using MFP again last year and I couldn't be more thankful for accidentally finding you all. <3<3
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I confess I am enjoying the hell out of a bag of popcorn right now.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Bag's empty; this is happening:

Screen-shot-2014-02-14-at-3.30.09-PM.png
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Edited I used the wrong term.

MOTHER thread birthday is actually 1/31
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Bag's empty; this is happening:

Screen-shot-2014-02-14-at-3.30.09-PM.png

Yum.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I confessed my dresser drawer hoard already. That backfired on me, though, because I ATE THEM ALL in three days... I confess I am currently determining a new stash place. I'm thinking about the closet in the office. No one ever goes in there. Or maybe the top of the coat closet, but that might be too close to my bedroom.

If you are hiding it from yourself does that work? Can you get someone else to hide it for you?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and tights today and I'm considering not drinking anything so I don't have to bother with the bathroom. The tights are a PITA to take off.

But you sound adorable. Picture?

That is definitely the question. Form over function!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I confessed my dresser drawer hoard already. That backfired on me, though, because I ATE THEM ALL in three days... I confess I am currently determining a new stash place. I'm thinking about the closet in the office. No one ever goes in there. Or maybe the top of the coat closet, but that might be too close to my bedroom.

If you are hiding it from yourself does that work? Can you get someone else to hide it for you?

I was hiding it from the hubs and the boy. It backfired because it was too close in proximity to me. I won't get up and leave the bedroom to get a snack while reading in bed, but if it's already in the bedroom, it's apparently going to be inhaled.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy news... Chair gave minimal comments on prospectus and I can officially submit after revisions to my committee! @WestCoastJo82 that is an update for you!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I was hiding it from the hubs and the boy. It backfired because it was too close in proximity to me. I won't get up and leave the bedroom to get a snack while reading in bed, but if it's already in the bedroom, it's apparently going to be inhaled.

Yeah having it in arms reach would be dangerous.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy news... Chair gave minimal comments on prospectus and I can officially submit after revisions to my committee! @WestCoastJo82 that is an update for you!

Yay!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yay!

Thanks!
  • MoHousdon
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yay, indeed! That's awesome, POF! I'm still calling you POF. :smiley:
    fw4ont37ml8n.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yay, indeed! That's awesome, POF! I'm still calling you POF. :smiley:
    fw4ont37ml8n.jpg

Feel free that is my name!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I've had the Oreos in my nighstand for several weeks and I haven't eaten a single one. Mostly because I HATE having crumbs in the bed.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Edited I used the wrong term.

MOTHER thread birthday is actually 1/31

Why did we all think it was today?! Well, I'll just be early because I most likely won't be on here Sunday.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Wahoo!!! This is such an awesome update - minimal comments says soooo much about how hard you worked on it. Super congratulations!!