What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    patesq wrote: »
    I think this is a victory - my own phone didn't recognize me! DH and I had a formal event last weekend and we got friends to take some pictures because we hadn't been dressed up like that since our wedding 21+ years ago. When I posted a couple to Facebook, it offered to tag people in the photo for me. I clicked on DH's face and the first suggestion was his name. I clicked on my face and the first suggestion was my perpetually thin and fit sister. I guess the way I look really has changed!

That is really funny!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I always seem to forget about this post so here comes a wack:

Engagement ring had to go from size 7.5 to 4.5 !!!
    Jeans are getting lose, almost ready to drop from 8 to 6 again :) ( started at a 14-12)
    i have baby abs
    squats are doing a booty good, no more cellulite and nice non jiggly thighs
    visible legs and arm muscles <3
    Very happy overall
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Not able to do my usual walking these days and still managed to drop a pound or two in the last week. Yippee.
  • KareninLux
    Options
    I always seem to forget about this post so here comes a wack:

Engagement ring had to go from size 7.5 to 4.5 !!!
    Jeans are getting lose, almost ready to drop from 8 to 6 again :) ( started at a 14-12)
    i have baby abs
    squats are doing a booty good, no more cellulite and nice non jiggly thighs
    visible legs and arm muscles <3
    Very happy overall

Really great!!
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    whatang wrote: »
    Sat through a 2 hour meeting at work, and didn't eat any of the 5 packets of bribe cookies the boss brought :)
    Ha! So that's what they're for! Pleased to say, I said "No, thank you" too. My colleagues even tried to talk me into it but I still declined :)
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Reached 160lbs leg curls 3x15 and 105lbs bench press 3x15. Pretty stoked by this, I love seeing the weights go up...who woulda' thought ;).
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I switched from a ten pound to a fifteen pound kettlebell for part of my kettlebell kickboxing video. I've been making excuses not to do this for awhile so this is a definite nsv for me and I am feeling it today. :smile:
  • aubcami916
    aubcami916 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Best comment today: "Girl, those pants sure are baggy."
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was able to remove my bra band extender!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I bought jogging pants in a sz 12/14!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Over Christmas, me and my boyfriend broke up...
    That's *kitten* but It's great you recognised the emotional eating and returned to a healthy pattern. Onwards and upwards!

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I'm still here. I'm logging, working out and trying after a year. I haven't consistently logged, I've had 'off the wagon' moments, I've surprised myself and found new, interesting ways to work out. I'm thankful to those in this thread and my MFP buds. Here's to another year of improvement. (Those outer ab lines are deepening, can't wait to see their little buddies in the middle...)
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I finally got back to regular exercise after three months of being lazy and 'too busy'.
    Then, I did an extra 'non-required' workout this past week, just because I wanted to. (WHAT????)
    I posted a picture of myself on Facebook and still don't want to take it down and hide it.
  • ilovesweeties
    ilovesweeties Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I finished C25K one year ago (Feb 2015) and I am amazed that I am still pushing myself to get out there and run. I started out to run 5k on Sunday and just kept on going until I had my first ever 10k under my belt. So pleased :smile:
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I finished C25K one year ago (Feb 2015) and I am amazed that I am still pushing myself to get out there and run. I started out to run 5k on Sunday and just kept on going until I had my first ever 10k under my belt. So pleased :smile:

THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've read... well, almost every page of this thread. Over the past few weeks, it's been really motivating to read about other people's successes, and to see people, over time, see the fruits of their labor. :smile:

Not sure if this should qualify as a NSV, but I've been logging for 37 days now! Normally I stop on a day where I pig out... this time, I've been trying to just suck it up and log the "bad" things as well as I can. I think it's because I'm not subconsciously treating it as a diet or a punishment for being fat... I'm working on changing things long-term, which means I WON'T always have 1200-1300 calorie days... and that's fine.
  • kaylasaurus
    kaylasaurus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Last night I got home late, around 9 PM. Grabbed my half gallon of Blue Bell Pistachio Almond ice cream and ate three bites and put it away. why I buy such large quantities of ice cream I don't know. but usually I will mindlessly pick at it until I've eaten far more than I should. yay!
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am genuinely upset that it's raining outside because I want to take a walk! *Wanting* to exercise on purpose is a new thing to me!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I put on clothes and went to work yesterday, not realizing how baggy my clothes were... I guess I will be digging out some of my smaller clothes soon :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!