What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    well my short term goal was to weigh 75kgs when I went to the DR today. Weighed in at 75.5 - I'm thinking that .5 account for clothing and my morning cup of tea :) So now I guess I need a new goal!

70kgs will be my next aim. Along with shrinking enough that I can give away/sell more of my clothing - less to pack when I move for my next job
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Short term goal... fit into all of the 3X shirts I have in my closet. Recently had to go buy a bunch of 4X/5X just to have clothes (one of the reasons I started this change). I almost wore a 3X shirt today but it was a bit snug. Here's hoping in a couple more weeks.

After that, want to get down to 350 (18 pounds to go)
    Then out of the 300s (68+ to go)

After that, I will worry about what is next.
  • tinareichner
    tinareichner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is for our anniversary in April! Going on vacation for a few days and i need to be healthy again. Im 23 years old, 5ft 9in and weight 195. Iv gradually gained weight over the past few years. Used to be a size 8, now im a 16. I dont have a specific weight or size im going for, just want to feel healthy. Although id like to wear mediums again instead of xl!

• winterfly6
    winterfly6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Right now, my goal is to walk 88 minutes per day. That translates to 10,000 steps as measured by my fitbit zip. Nice motivating tool.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Losing 5% of my starting weight, which is about 9 pounds. Also to where a WHBM dress without feeling like a stuffed turkey. I have given myself a deadline of 3.31.16 for this goal since I started on 1.1.16
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love reading these posts. My mini goal for the moment, would have to be finishing week 5 and the 20 minute run for C25K, without collapsing.....

On another note, I find myself constantly wanting to hit a love, or like button on many things.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. So encouraging. :D
    My mini goals for February are to meet my fiber daily goal and continue exercising 20 min a day. (weights, walking or yoga)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    To exercise daily for the next 14 days
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    To lose 8lbs by march 12 then to be at goal by july
  • absentmindedhousewife
    Options
    I wanna dress as Wonder Woman at Salt Lake Comic Con in a year.
  • emijomawson
    emijomawson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge, I can't wait to compare before and after pictures
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I added a goal, C25k. There is a 5k in town in april I might be able to squeeze in on....
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Chupiite wrote: »
    My mini goal is now to say goodbye to status "obese" and welcome "overweight", 4kg to go...

You can do it!!! and OMG, off topic, you have the most beautiful eyes!! xo
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    To bulk up to get rid of some of my loose skin.
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mae0217 wrote: »
    6 more pounds to lose to be just overweight.

This is another of my mini goals also except I am 20 lbs away.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Getting under 200lbs for my April 2016 doctor appointment. 24lbs to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!