What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    The next size down in clothes. If I find cheap clothes (yay clearance) in a smaller size, I like to pick them up as motivation. I really want to wear that Captain America shirt. :wink: It's also great imo because it's a non-scale victory. My other goal is to go back to this hiking trail I tried in the fall. A little 8yr old girl cheered me on, but I couldn't make it, the trail was too vigorous for me.
  • taniellej
    taniellej Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting to my pre-preggo weight. 7.5 lbs to go. Then I'll work on the weight I gained while TTC.
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mine is to hit "onederland" by my birthday in May!!! 18 lbs to go!
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    To get into the next section of clothes in my closet, 18/16 and 1X. I'm thiiiiiiiiis - - close! Then onto the next section after that and ditching the stuff I shrank out of. No reason to keep excuses to gain back the weight.
  • thatthingyoudoula
    thatthingyoudoula Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Realizing it's only a few months of my plan that will produce the exact results I wanted. Just a waiting game.
  • makanacapellocullen
    Options
    Mine is to get down to 239.9 by my birthday in July and I'm have 43.8 to go
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1. I just signed up for a couple of triathlons. No choice but to keep training!
    2. I'm now wearing a smaller size than I ever have in my adult life. I kinda like it here, and I'd like to stay.
  • tanyaheartsfrogs
    tanyaheartsfrogs Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs by my son's 1st birthday. I lost all the baby weight but I wasn't at my best when I got pregnant so there's plenty of work to do. So far I've lost 3lbs. I have 7 weeks until his birthday and 7 lbs to lose. After that, my next goal will be a "normal" BMI.
  • montanamegs
    montanamegs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Onederland!!! I'm at about 208 right now and itching to hit that goal
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Being able to take my second 10% of BW lost photos. Only ~ five pounds to go.
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    3 more pounds to go to reach my first 10lbs lost!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

To get my first 10lbs down I'm at 8.6lbs now!

Me too Rachael!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    My mini-mini goal is to see 169 lbs on the scale in a few days. I am currently at 171 lbs.

My mini goal is to lose 11 lbs in time for my trip to Las Vegas which is on March 8.

My big goal is to be 155 lbs. once that happens, I will see if I am happy with how I look and feel and decide what new goals to make from there.
  • Cilantrocat
    Cilantrocat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

Aw man I wish I was an 8 again. I am also a loose 12 or 13 if they have it. I might steal your mini goal :D
    My recent motivation is that I'm going on a trip to DC in april with my other half and staying in a NICE hotel and I want to lose 15 lbs by then, because its a wee fance for little ol me and I dont think theyll let me wear my sweatpants in their restaurant LOL
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My original mini goal was to get to/weigh less than 70kg. I now weigh 70kg and I should weigh 69.5kg by next Friday.

So now I want to push for a slim waist. My current size, in inches, is 32. That's rather big for my height. So I want to get it down to 29 inches.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I want to be under 250 by the end of the term (mid March), I've got 8lbs to go!
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    TnZMom wrote: »
    I get Google facts on Twitter. Today's said, "The chance of an obese person attaining normal body weight is 1 in 210 for men and 1 in 124 for women, according to a new study." I used to be obese and now want to beat the odds. This tweet actually stopped me from eating junk food for lunch. ;)

This quote makes me sad.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm at 253.2 my mini goal is to hit 249.9!
  • Peterdroog
    Peterdroog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of my mini-goal now: To complete the month of February with 1 hour HIIT on the treadmill EVERY day and surpassing 10,000 steps on the Fitbit EVERY day. 29 straight days - No Exceptions! I also refuse to weigh myself until February 29th, so I get a clear idea of what 1 month of consistent exercise and good eating can accomplish! (the suspense is already killing me!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!