Almost 110 lbs lost in 22 weeks with pics

Replies

• velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Congrats and you are awesome!! Both you and your wife!! Just think how long you both be around for those kids!! Glad you are under all that supervision. Super numbers on the BP and Sugar!!

Keep up the great job!!! You are an inspiration!

ive lost 60 in 16 weeks!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Oh that is just fantastic. The weight loss is great, but I think the real triumph is that you are so much more healthier!! Congratulations!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    You look so much healthier, obviously! Great job. Keep it up! :happy:
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing! Great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • kbryanmc
    kbryanmc Posts: 19 Member
    Truly awesome!
  • spoons44
    spoons44 Posts: 1
    Way to dominate. You will be where you want to be in no time. Awesome!
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    wonderful! what a gift you have given yourself.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Wow...just...wow. You have come such a long way and look fantastic!!
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    You're inspirational to me! Sometimes I think I have too much to lose and I'll never make it, but you show that it can be done. Thanks.
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    This is incredible, thanks for sharing these wonderful pics you look great.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Wow you look amazing. keep up the spectacular progress. Congrtas on your weight loss. :tongue:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Fabulous!! Your hard work and discipline is truly an inspiration. All the best in your and your wife's continued weight loss and maintenace! :flowerforyou:
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Love the Superman pose. That is so great that you and your wife are doing this together-and how great for your kids!!! Keep it up!!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    WTG! Congrats! The difference is amazing!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Good going! You look like a new man! Congrats.... :smile:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    What an inspiration you are! No surgery? I am impressed. I need to find more motivation and determination. I haven't been feeling real good lately, but I just know if I push through and lose this weight I will feel better, too. Thanks for sharing!!!

Gastric surgery scared the crap out of me, it wasn't worth the risk. My wife was doing a little research on the Gastric and we found the program we are on with the weightloss center at a local hospital. The great thing is we meet in groups similar to weight watchers, but they are led by a licensed psychologist, we weigh in weekly, and see a doctor bi weekly. I guess the two biggest things I have learned so far through this process is that 1.) Why I overate 2.) The more you resist the more you build up your ability to resist.

Before we started we meet with a Psychologist one on one and he does an evaluation by asking probing questions. The one question he asked, that I got a great response from him on my answer was.

He asks, "What are you gonna do when you're hungy?"

My response, "Not eat"

He then says, "Really, you think you can do that"

My response, "Yes, listen doc, Fat people don't get F'ing (i said the word though) fat, by eating when they're hungry, I got fat by eating out of boredom, if I can find things to do when I am bored and get my *kitten* moving a little, it will be a breeze. No one I know has ever gotten fat by eating when they are hungry. Being hungry is your body telling you that you need to eat. I will just be following the guidelines given to us with the nutrition plan"

His response, "Well I have never had a response like that before, but you are absolutely right"
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    AMAZING!! Way to go!!!
  • bbhe
    bbhe Posts: 29 Member
    You are awesome! Amazing work! I'm so impressed with you and I bet everyone in your live community is too. You are helping so many people just by taking care of yourself!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    You're inspirational to me! Sometimes I think I have too much to lose and I'll never make it, but you show that it can be done. Thanks.

I still have a little ways to go, but it can be done, mfp has helped me realize there are a lot of people getting healthier and some have lost a lot more than me, from seeing those success stories has definately helped me keep my motivation
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Very inspiring! Amazing how your medical stats have been adjusted!! That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!