30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Options

Replies

• amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 25 Complete!!!! Only 5 days left!!! Level 3 is getting better and I'm glad I got this far. I feel stronger and I can do almost all of the advanced moves except for the push up ones (I do on my knees) and the last ab one. How are you ladies doing???

Are there only 3 of us on level 3?? I tried scrolling through to see but only saw about 2 other than myself? Not sure.

I have not taken a break yet and I'm not going to until I finish. Anyone else doing the same??

Ya Im thinking that its just 3 of us left on level 3 anyways...Im on day 24 so 6 days left after today ...and me too each day I find I can handle more... pushups I still have to do on my knees too and the last ab part I have to do modified .

I did miss two days since I started one after level 1 and level 2 trying to make it through this level with no days missed .
    I'm wondering where all the rest of the ladies that started are??? I know one of them was sick and wasn't able to do it for awhile, but I don't know about everyone else? I hope they are sticking with it and will update us with their results!

Day 26 Complete! I wouldn't worry about a day or two at least you have stuck with it and look how far you are, yay!
    Merrycat, I was just thinking about looking into the ripped in 30. I'm going to google that one :)
    We are almost there ladies!!!!!
  • amyc6
    Options
    Day 27 done!!!! Its funny because all the workout clothes I was wearing to start this program are literally bagging off of me! I love it!!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 25 done....5 more left!!!!! I find the same with all my clothes even ones I bought recently its a great feeling :)

I was going to look into Ripped in 30 I heard its harder then the shred anyone know if you need anything else or its just the yoga mat and 5 lb weights ?

Im running out to walmart tonight ill have a look for it :)
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 26 done. Four more to go!

I'm finding my workout clothes fit better too, although I haven't lost as many pounds as I hoped. But I can feel my muscles under my flab, so yay!

Jenn, I haven't watched the Ripped in 30 yet, but from what I gather all you need is a yoga mat and two sets of weights.
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Day 26 done. Four more to go!

I'm finding my workout clothes fit better too, although I haven't lost as many pounds as I hoped. But I can feel my muscles under my flab, so yay!

Jenn, I haven't watched the Ripped in 30 yet, but from what I gather all you need is a yoga mat and two sets of weights.

i just finished day 26, i havn't lost muchweight either, just 3 pounds, but i have lost a lot of inches. my body is alot tighter
  • merrycat
    Options
    Hooray for tightness! I'm finding that older pants are fitting better too :) Unfortunately, my breasts are shrinking faster than my belly. I hope I won't lose them entirely!
  • amyc6
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!
    Day 28 complete! 2 more to go!!!
  • amyc6
    Options
    Day 29 DONE!!
  • JennBona
    Options
    I missed yesterday so day 26 done for me...4 left!!!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 27 done...3 left...yay :)
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Morning MFPers. Have to add Im on a steady day 11 and I do it either every other day or less often on rotation with other activities.

Its only since Ive been shredding that Ive kick started my weight loss.... coincidence?

Sarah
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

Are you gonna carry it on any way. What weight have you lost?

Sarah
  • ballinger2011
    Options
    Just bought, but i will be starting today (:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Just bought, but i will be starting today (:

JM is incredibly motivational, stick with it...
  • JennBona
    Options

Are you gonna carry it on any way. What weight have you lost?

Sarah

I want to get back in to going to the gym more often and I started a kickboxing class...but on days I cant get there I plan on doing the shred or trying ripped in 30...so far I have lost 10 lbs and 9.5 inches including waist/hip/thigh/bicept and bust this was when I finished level 2 and im going to remeasure when im done all together.
  • merrycat
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted on this thread in a couple of days ladies. I did day 28 today. Two more to go!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Same here...day 28 done...2 more to go... :)
  • amyc6
    Options
    I finished the 30 DAY SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually finished on Tuesday, but I forgot to post. I believe I lost about 8 pounds total and my measurements to start were wrong (cuz I don't apparently know how to take them) so I don't really know how many inches I lost. I can say that I have lost several inches all over because all my clothes are bagging off me! I really enjoyed this dvd and I think I will rotate this in a few days a week along with some other exercises now that I am done.
    Great job ladies!!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Congrats on finishing the shred...I just finished day 29...one more to go :)
  • merrycat
    Options
    I was supposed to do day 29 today, but dress shopping took waaaaay longer than I thought it would. So now I"m behind by a day :(