GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey I want to join too!! Im 5'3" and 137 currently and would like to be 120-125!! I need motivation now. :)
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone from? Anyone from the west coast? I'm in Oregon :] Gotta love the rain =/

I'm in West Michigan... near the shore of Lake Michigan!!! I've lived here forever, and even though I wonder why sometimes, it's amazing!!! Summer's finally here and I'm taking advantage!!!

I wish summer would show up in oregon. we've had like maybe a week of summer weather this year.
  • TheAnonGit
    TheAnonGit Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm from Michigan too! I'm in the thumb though.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    I'm pretty confident that one of my good co worker friends is from Michigan. She talks about how everyone knows how to drive in the snow there.
  • jamiec8820
    Options
    I am 5.2 and want to lose 6lb i am at 122 now.
  • NancyPav
    NancyPav Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'4, 121lbs and I want to lose three more pounds and become more defined
  • megganxrose
    megganxrose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and need to lose 25-30 pounds. I've been hitting the gym regularly, so I'd love some friends on here that workout!
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and need to lose 25-30 pounds. I've been hitting the gym regularly, so I'd love some friends on here that workout!

What do you like to do at the gym? I have been going to the gym between 3-5 days a week.
  • kahrolein
    kahrolein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 131, I'd love to hit 125 at the minimum P: I'm from Illinois, and starting a Zumba class tomorrow *happy dance* =D
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :smile:
    I'm 5'4" and 145, I'd love to lose another 20 lbs. I don't have any time limit, I'd just like the weight to eventually be gone. I'm from northeast Ohio, but I live in southern Arizona now. For workouts I enjoy jogging and doing free weights at home. I'm also a huge fan of bodyrock.tv exercises.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 131, I'd love to hit 125 at the minimum P: I'm from Illinois, and starting a Zumba class tomorrow *happy dance* =D

You'll love it!
  • heatherxbaby
    Options
    holla from the west coast :] i'm from Redondo Beach, CA just your typical beach girl :D

I'm 5'3" and 143. Want to reach 130 by the end of August, and ulitmately 125 by the time I turn 21 in november :]

Just signed up for an intense kickboxing class 2x a week, running 5-6 miles a week andd just trying to stay active.

My biggest challenge is definitely eating. So. Here we go again :]
  • megganxrose
    megganxrose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've mostly been combining HIIT with resistance training 4-5 days a week, I'm just really impatient! It's amazing how little time it takes you to gain weight, but how long it takes to lose it.

I'm putting myself on a pretty strict (but reasonable) diet for the next two weeks just to kind of give myself motivation. Once I start seeing results I'll be more motivated to push myself that extra step.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* ME, ME, ME!! I would like to join! haha :)

I'm 5'2" and am always wavering between 112-115 lbs. It'd be nice to be 110 lbs but I have never been one to focus on losing weight. I've always just wanted to be healthier and more active.

I love to eat! My favorite foods are pizza, pasta, burgers, and fries (terrible, I know!) but I always try to make healthier versions of all the things I love to eat. MFP puts me at 1500 calories a day (which in my opinion is not nearly enough to eat everything that I would like!)

Currently I'm doing 30 day shred (halfway through it!) and C210k (on the 8th week out of 13). I also go spinning occasionally and do a body sculpting class one in a while but 30DS and the c210k workouts keep me pretty busy (and in pain!).

Feel free to add me!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and i need to lose 24.8lbs. i am hoping to get to 120 by sept 17th my 24th birthday.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am 5.2 and want to lose 6lb i am at 122 now.

u need to post a pic for me please u are my height and r at the weight i wanna be so i just wanna see what i might look like for some inspiration i still have 24.8lbs to lose i need a good push..
  • Ivanna80
    Ivanna80 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am 5'0 today and 4'11 on most days ;0) I find even having this extra 9 pounds on make me feel bloated and round, My goal is to be 110 again and maintain by my 31st Bday in September
  • MicahandMegan
    Options
    I'm in!!! i'm 5'4 and need to lose 20 pounds. :) I also live in the dirty south lol......
  • siufat2409
    siufat2409 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" want to loose 10 more pounds~~~~~~~~~~

8660449.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter