GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    <~~~ 5'4 /... 144/145lbs I have been stuck in a rut like, only FOREVER! I've tried lowcal, no carbs, more cardio, less cardio, strength training, recently switched it up to interval.. we'll see if that helps. Ugggh~ so frustrating!!! Why can't i lose??? I know i'm not huge,.. my starting weight was 149 but come on! I feel like i'm trapped in a 300lb body. I recently bumped my cal's up, so i'm hoping something will make the scale move soon. Good luck everyone!~:flowerforyou:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH THATS ME TO!!!20lbs to go and am 5'2" on a really good day..lol:bigsmile:
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm 5' 1" and about between 140 and 138 right now (I don't have a scale, just estimating at the moment). I want to lose at least 20 and get down to 120lbs. If possible I would love to get down to 115. I feel that because I'm so short even the smallest bit of weight does not look good on me. I've also been told the heavier you are the more weight you lose at first, so because I only need to lose 20 and I'm already at 140, it's going to be harder for me than someone around, say, 200lbs. I've been doing the 30 day shred for about 17 days now, I might not have lost anything, but I certainly feel stronger:happy:
  • splendidly
    splendidly Posts: 10
    Options
    !-The Diet Solution Program-!
    !-How To Lose Weight-!

http://1b3a4xmisk1smy7qmanlvr9o58.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=IM
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    I am 5'0 today and 4'11 on most days ;0) I find even having this extra 9 pounds on make me feel bloated and round, My goal is to be 110 again and maintain by my 31st Bday in September

I am 4' 10.5" and my current weight is 118-120 (depends on what my scale wants me to be...LOL). I have to get a new scale because mine fluctuates too much - I can step on it 3 times in a row and get a different # each time :noway:

My ultimate goal is 100-105; however, I would like to lose 10lbs by the time my husband and I go to VEGAS on Sept 16th!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Guess who lost 1.4 lbs since her last weigh in...that would be ME!!!! Woop Woop!! Slowly but surely these lbs are coming off....now if I could just make my midsection SHRINK significantly, I would be one happy girl! Now only 7 more pounds to lose in 30 days to meet my first goal! This is a great start to my Monday!!!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's calorie intake? And do you eat your exercise calories?

I started eating mine two weeks ago and gained 2 pounds :(
  • mirandapatches
    Options
    Hi there. I am 5'2 and I would like to loose 15 lbs.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So I am from Gainesville Florida.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Guess who lost 1.4 lbs since her last weigh in...that would be ME!!!! Woop Woop!! Slowly but surely these lbs are coming off....now if I could just make my midsection SHRINK significantly, I would be one happy girl! Now only 7 more pounds to lose in 30 days to meet my first goal! This is a great start to my Monday!!!

Good job...you are so close :D
  • msbailey2009
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Started MFP at 152 pounds, currently 142 pounds, and hoping for 130 pounds. I'll adjust my final goal once I get to 130.
  • megganxrose
    megganxrose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm 5' 1" and about between 140 and 138 right now (I don't have a scale, just estimating at the moment). I want to lose at least 20 and get down to 120lbs. If possible I would love to get down to 115. I feel that because I'm so short even the smallest bit of weight does not look good on me. I've also been told the heavier you are the more weight you lose at first, so because I only need to lose 20 and I'm already at 140, it's going to be harder for me than someone around, say, 200lbs. I've been doing the 30 day shred for about 17 days now, I might not have lost anything, but I certainly feel stronger:happy:

We have identical stats, add me! What have you been doing other than the 30 day shred? (workout/food wise)
  • Jazmine49
    Jazmine49 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and my next mini goals is 5 pounds down to 135.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's calorie intake? And do you eat your exercise calories?

I started eating mine two weeks ago and gained 2 pounds :(

I started eating mine 2 weeks ago also , and still no change :sad:
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I think i will go back to a 1400-1500 calorie diet (the way I used to eat). I was losing before, albeit very slowly. Since I started eating my exercise calories, I gained back the pounds I had lost.
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What does eating your excerise calories mean? is that a good or bad thing?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Another new-to-MFP "fun-sized" girl here. I'm 5'1" and 108lbs. I'm not really looking to lose any weight, just lard :) . I'm built like a pear shaped weiner dog (sounds super sexy, huh...lol). I've got super short and thick legs, attached to a bubble butt, a long torso and a small upper body. I'd like to eradicate cellulite, increase muscle mass and build some monster endurance! I've got a goal of participating in a Tough Mudder event in September, and have a lot to accomplish before I am fit enough to do so. I've started running 3-4 days a week and am trying the "hundred pushup" series with pushups/sit-ups/squats. I'm contemplating ordering 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 for variety. I've also wondered if P90x would help, but it seems like a lot of $ to fork over for some DVDs...what do you all think?

Looking forward to going at this with others who can relate! We may not be big girls, but it's still going to take motivation and hard work to reach our goals...I'm confident we are going to succeed!

Stacy

i find my favorite videos on netflix! they have a huge variety. we also had netflix before i started on MFP.

Yes to Netflix, and they have quite a few available for instant streaming as well. Also your cable probably has a fitness on demand type channel, look for it :)

Also, I am in San Diego :)

Oh AND my calories are at 1350 and I eat back some, but usually not all, of my exercise calories.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think i will go back to a 1400-1500 calorie diet (the way I used to eat). I was losing before, albeit very slowly. Since I started eating my exercise calories, I gained back the pounds I had lost.

Have you been measuring yourself? The scale may go up as you lose little amounts of inches. I lost two off my hips and my weight stayed the same.
  • vali3
    vali3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I have 20, maybe 23 pounds to loose. I am currently at 148. No pix at this time. Too chubby.
  • vali3
    vali3 Posts: 4
    Options
    mine is 1200 calories . actually it should be 1224. but I strive for 1200 with workouts excluded.