Day 1/365

Options

Replies

• stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Been released to the recumbent bike! No more than 15 minutes a day for now along with my exercises but it is something!
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me know that secret, totally new here.

That's great !!!! I am so happy for you, you will be walking before you know it!
  • jess_donoghue
    jess_donoghue Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 36/365 -- yay new peeps!!! I'm so happy!! And what's this star all about. You should see me trying to log on here!!!!
    I am doing amazing eating wise today, but not even close to 10,000 steps! It's my day off and I've been cleaning my house, but not walking around to do it apparently! Lol.
    Busty lusty where do you live? I want to do the Barrie one in June or September ( Tuff Mudder) do you want to be my Mudderbuddy? We. An challenge each other! I know a few people who have done it and loved it. I'm feeling a little jealous and left out hahahah!
    Stac! You go!!!!! You've got this babe!!!!
    And together WE GOT THIS!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    lol It had to figure out a way to find it again, was driving me crazy. That little star is so far the best discovery I have made on here. lol Just click and you never search for the chat again. :p
    I have a big decision to make at home, so fingers crossed I don't eat my way through it. lol Knee tolerated pt ok but it is talking to me tonight. The goal is to be back to doing a C25K by mid March. The leg is pretty weak but the physical therapist was sure we could get it back in shape fairly quickly.

• stacyhaddenham
    Options
    How many calories do you guys think there are in ibuprofen? lol Bought a new exercise ball today, mine was way too big for the pt exercises. Did my 10 min on the bike and like a good girl got in my pt. The bike in the gym here at the complex (apartment) is rusted into place for a person who is taller than I am so that was a little interesting. My short, fat legs almost couldn't reach the pedals, felt like I was 5. lol Probably why both knees are squawking at me tonight. Oh well, no pain no gain right? Hoping to get the go ahead to work into a full 30 min on the bike when I see the physical therapist on Monday. Calories were good today, which is good.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Go Stacy, go Stacy, go Stacy!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    B);):#
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 38/365 - I feel like poop today!!! I'm coming down with a cold, so I'm achy, and sore... And I'm having a pity party! Still at work, and feeling like laying down... Not a good combo! I hope everyone is doing well. My eating is good. I had a bagel for breakfast, and soup for dinner. No lunch, as my appetite is blah, but lots of water... Still under 10,000 steps, which is very unusual for a workday. I still have an hour to go, but I don't think steps count when you're sitting down hahahaha!
    I'm thankfully off tomorrow, but it's hubby's birthday and he wants a Rolo cake... I will sample it but will do some time on my treadmill to make up for it!
    I'll be back tomorrow.... WE GOT THIS!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Tried 5 minutes on the treadmill today when I got done on the bike. Might need to pace myself, knee is screaming tonight, though I stood on it more than normal today too so that didn't help. Not sure why, but since my computer ran the window's update it now thinks everything is misspelled. The red line under every word is really starting to annoy me. lol
  • tweety4bonnie4
    tweety4bonnie4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Jess I wish you all the best. I know it's not easy but you can do it just remember it is a life change. If you would like you can add me as a friend. I pop in here at least a few times a day. Take care and good luck.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 39/365 - cold seems to be holding off, but I had a major meltdown today. Looked at my messy house and kids sitting around and just lost it! Cried for an hour!!!! The true definition of insanity is doing the same thing everyday thinking something is going to change.... I need to take a step back and evaluate a few things.... My posts may be a bit down, so I'm sorry! We still got this, I know that but boy do I feel like eating my weight in chocolate right now....
    I will go get some sleep and start my day tomorrow on the right side of the bed!!
    I'll be back.....
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Sorry you had such a tough day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Thanks Stacy! Yesterday was better, and I'm not sure what set me off... Chocolate withdrawals? Lol.
    Day 41/365 - happy Monday! It's 545 am and I really need to get up but I don't feel like it, so I'm stalling... It's chilly, and the shower seems so far away lol. Meals are planned for today, except for dinner which I will have to stop for on my way home. I'm craving pasta ( yes, I know it's 545AM!!!!) any ideas??? I'm looking for low fat but tasty.
    Ok, I've hot to go...
    How is everyone??
    We got this!!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Depends are you wanting to cook pasta at home or go out for it? You might take a peak at you nutrient reports of you are struggling with cravings and there isn't an obvious reason. I find that often I have something my body needs that I am way under on that week when I get strong cravings without huge amounts of stress.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    That's interesting. I never associated my cravings with anything other than my being a carboholic, chocoholic, alcoholic!
    Lol!!! Doing much better today and I've done 13,341 steps and I still have to take my dog for a good walk! Usually a good 3000 steps ( I'm actually going to check it tonight)!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I find this little "blog" interesting. It might not be a blog but that's what I'm calling it. I like reality shows and this is like a reality show. I am rooting for you guys. I haven't read every day but try to pop in from time to time for a quick read. Can't wait to see what happens day 365!

Oh and Y'ALL GOT THIS! Well all of us do. Lol
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    I need motivation today. Already over my calories cause I finished the pizza from the other night. I need to go do my physical therapy exercises but they make me cringe just thinking about them today. They added a bunch yesterday, making my leg feel like it will fall off today. Lol.

Sigh guess I will finish reading this chapter for my homework and then get my butt to the gym.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Get your butt to the gym!!! Go now! Well I may be too late as this is 2 hours after your post lol! Did you go??? If not GO TO THE GYM!!!!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Join in anytime tbolashana! The more the merrier, and if you can kick my butt when I slack then even better! ;)
    Day 42/365 - excellent day today. Mood is better so my tantrums are reducing lol.
    Worked my tooshie off today, but my Fitbit died halfway through my day so it's not logging my steps... I had to move loads of cases of beer though, so I'll call this a weight training day lol.
    Have to go walk the dog... May not go for the big block walk.... It's 40 minutes and the temperature has dropped a lot in the last couple of hours... I'm a suck! Heehee!
    We got this!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Yes I went to the gym, spent the rest of the night cuddling with the ice bag and got water bottle. Before burning several fingers nicely on the lid to the roaster while fixing dinner. That took my mind off my knee and hip since I still had papers to type. Needless to say, I am over calories and giving up for the night before I do any more damage. Lol