5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• fletcherbrigitt
    fletcherbrigitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good!!! Keep it up!!!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing so great!!!!! Awesome work, keep it coming!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational post! I have no pics but I am currently down almost 10 lbs and 9 inches overall in a month! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    kindra2011 wrote: »
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    So many amazing losses! I remember scrolling through this board (or similar ones) when I started for inspiration, so felt like maybe I should contribute towards it now I've lost some :)
    Still a work in progress, so not quite a 'before and after' just yet, more of a 'before and during' :)
    Started at 205lbs. CW 171. GW 160 (will reevaluate once I hit that and see how I feel, but will probably try and get down to 145 or something) Please excuse the messy bathroom in the background haha yiak6boco2te.jpg
    how did you accomplish this? I'm at your SW and looking to get to around your same GW

I would like to know this too!
    My goal is very similar to your.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Apparently I don't take enough pictures, I will have to do some digging. In 2012/2013 I went from 231 to 145. After illness, laziness and a baby, I am now at 185, down from 199 in December, making my way back to goal and staying there this time.
  • Elo_R
    Elo_R Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wonderchu wrote: »
    I'm 5'7"

0yu2n43buq7w.png9xr88vjl4pkb.jpg

April 2014, 220+ lbs
    January 2016, 144lbs

This is so awesome ...great job!
  • Elo_R
    Elo_R Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this thread for plenty reasons ...but mainly for the top 2: Seeing the glow in everyone's eyes in the 'after' pictures ... The smiles speak a hundred words .
    Secondly ... Looking at how the same weight range sits different on everyone and their body types .All of you ladies are absolutely gorgeous and love everyone's dedication
  • lscbydesign
    lscbydesign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You all look great! It's so hard to envision what I look like (height 5'6", CW 149.2) as I always tend to see myself as the heavier me (highest weight 184). I've bounced around a bit for the last 4 years with a low of 131 lbs (which everyone told me made me look sick tho I loved the way I felt) to a high of 162 last fall. Have lost about 13 lbs in the last 5 mos and am aiming for another 7. What I'd really like tho is a realistic picture of my body. Y'all help with that so "thank you"!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    lohlgren wrote: »
    I find it hard to look at my before pic at 215 lbs. but love where I've arrived! 5'7", 150 currently
    And I'm 56 yo!

You look amazing! Excellent job!
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @lohlgren wow, you look fantastic! Way to go!

I'm 5'6", currently 207 lbs (started at 215, although my highest was 235). My goal is to get down to 150; it will be my first time (since I can remember) with a healthy BMI! Thanks to everyone who posted their progress pics in this thread for giving me a little preview of what I can expect when I hit my goal. :)
  • zanilrig
    zanilrig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just gone through the whole thread, I'm loving seeing everyone succeed, bravo to all of you! I'm just starting using MFP, so far I'm loving it. I work in a foundry so I'm very active, but I have to watch the sweets at work. I've been gaining weight slowly the last few years, probably because my metabolism is slowing down, so I'm trying to get back down to 140-145 or so. You guys are inspiring me! Thank you!
  • Ketotaz
    Ketotaz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! Congratulations!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump! I actually started this thread almost a year ago and Ive been struggling lately and have not been caring about what I eat, and I haven't worked out in about 3 months. I hope to get out of this rut I'm in and pick myself up again. I was on the right track , working out 5 days a week and the results were awesome. Now its like I'm starting from square one again. Thanks to everyone for these wonderful motivation pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!