@crzycatlady1 Fantastic job!
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    @crzycatlady1 Fantastic job!

• LiveFitMomma
    LiveFitMomma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 190, my goal is 150. This thread is so inspiring! Good job people!! Will be coming back here for my inspiration every so often!
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread . I went through it all. Super motivated. My starting weight is ( was ) 180 , goal 155 or 150 depending on how I feel or look. . Started on Jan 31.st and am down 8 lb, so I am pleased about that. I hope the pictures keep coming and I will try to upload mine also.
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • emabooo
    emabooo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jen_092 wrote: »
    Love this thread! I'm 5'7 and in the middle of my weight loss. I'm 24 years old. Started at 180, currently 165.

I don't know my goal weight. I've been saying 150 because it seems realistic, but I'm not sure if I'd look much different. On the other hand I'm afraid that if I aimed for 140 or 130 I wouldn't be able to maintain that for very long. I don't want to set myself up to fail. But man, to be 140 again sounds pretty great. That's what my 5'7 boyfriend weighs, so... Yeah. I gotta think.

You ladies all look awesome, by the way!

I'm 5'7, 24, and starting weight 180 too...kind of. Wedding weight: 145 after first baby:195 second: 186 but time to get it off in earnest now, been carrying it too long!
    I'd like to shoot for 140-5 but like you I don't know if I could maintain that. Plus muscle weighs more than fat, and I want to build muscle too. We'll see what happens! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!