5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• nguseva08
    nguseva08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out how to post pics yet ,
    @minusblindfold25 It is quite confusing, took me about an hour to try to figure it out

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    looking good to all
  • julesloveland
    julesloveland Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey. No pics from me yet either but starting weight 12:4
    current weight 11:1 and
    goal weight 10:7 xxx

Hey that's great!! Well done. I've gone from 12st 8lb to 10st12lb. Target was 10st7lb but I might go to 10st now... ooh! Hoping Christmas doesn't balls everything up! Lol!
  • deleineg
    deleineg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this thread! I am 5.6 and I did start at 96.1kg (212 lbs, I think) and now I am 84.4kg and these pics are so inspiring.
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    jrulo16 wrote: »
    5'7 160lbs to 120lbs

ziqomrxdy20c.jpeg

I wish I looked like you . Haha. I know weird sorry . You just have the perfect body and since i have had two kids my body doesn't look near what you have. I may even say I'm a little jealous. I do have the wide hips like you but not the boobs hahaha
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    samchez0 wrote: »
    ofzeteoqk4wd.jpg

5'7" starting at 205. Currently at 165. Have been doing really poorly these last 3 or 4 months. But I just started the stronglifts program last week so I really look forward to see what changes 2017 will bring me. Goal is around 140 I think.

I'm currently your before picture but was your after a couple years ago. Don't give up! Stick with healthy eating and exercise. You won't regret it.
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!