5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congrats, everyone! You are all very inspiring!
  • IEatVeg
    IEatVeg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ag9lqkuqypcz.jpg

I'm 26, 5'7, was 240lbs now 155lbs. was a size 20/22, now size 10. waist was 36" now 27" hips 47"

Spectacular!

Inspirational! Can I ask how you lost it all? I only ask as your start weight is close to mine. :)
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress all of you!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all so inspiring! I'll be back to post mine eventually. It's good to see some before and after photos from us inbetweeners.
  • tasleem2015
    tasleem2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My downfall is in the evenings, I EAT and do not stop. Make it all day eat healthy, but stress pushes me in the evenings. I make it a week or two & give in. I felt so much better when I was 135, that is my goal today, because it is reasonable. I am writing this post because I am making a commitment today to begin clean eating. I love MFP

I had the same problem of binge eating all evening... but when I started having breakfast lunch and dinner everybday in a routine I was able to control my binge eating in the evening. I also love MFP.

• saltypancakez
    saltypancakez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Too many gorgeous females for one thread alone. :o

Ladies, you all look FABULOUS!

Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are helping me stay strong.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformations! I'm still transforming, I hope to post soon.
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everytime I check in on here to see if there are any new posts (which there always is) I'm so happy to see these amazing and beautiful transformations! I'm still transforming too, and am feeling pretty good about myself these days. We all got strength and we all have determination....it's the willingness to stay with it, as it's a life long journey!
  • Katpolenz
    Katpolenz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    KimFergie wrote: »
    I'm 5'6. I've lost about 30lbs. Here are my before and afters. Please excuse the messy background :smile: 4r53opxlinme.jpg6ssgn6wh1mq0.jpg

Well done! How long did it take you?
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for posting, everyone.
  • Sdothard25
    Sdothard25 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

another before
  • Sdothard25
    Sdothard25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!