5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    qsl0ubodxjbn.jpg
    a5hddyuqo0y8.jpg

you look gorgeous! how long did that take, and what did you do for exercise?
  • foofoobooboo
    foofoobooboo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you ☺️ I have to admit, I joined a gym, but found it wasn't for me and stuck it out for just two months. I did jogging maybe twice a week round the streets, and made sure I walked a lot too. Getting off the bus/train a stop or two early etc. All in all it took about 18 months x

you look gorgeous! how long did that take, and what did you do for exercise?[/quote]

• KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    kindra2011 wrote: »
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    So many amazing losses! I remember scrolling through this board (or similar ones) when I started for inspiration, so felt like maybe I should contribute towards it now I've lost some :)
    Still a work in progress, so not quite a 'before and after' just yet, more of a 'before and during' :)
    Started at 205lbs. CW 171. GW 160 (will reevaluate once I hit that and see how I feel, but will probably try and get down to 145 or something) Please excuse the messy bathroom in the background haha yiak6boco2te.jpg
    how did you accomplish this? I'm at your SW and looking to get to around your same GW

I replied to a similar question a few posts up asking how I did it. I've upped my cals a bit since then to 1350, so my loss will be a little less than 1.5lbs a week. I'm planning on possibly lowering it again once things aren't so crazy busy!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,123 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    5 1/2 stone lighter.

You look great! How many pounds is that? What did you do for exercise? How restrictive was your diet?
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    5 1/2 stone lighter.

You look great! How many pounds is that? What did you do for exercise? How restrictive was your diet?

It would be 77 pounds. One stone is 14 pounds.
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Its so encouraging to see bodies and numbers similar to mine. You all are amazing! I'll try to get some current photos tonight to add to the thread.

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 215
    CW: 187.5
    GW: not sure - but I'm feeling better about my higher-end predictions... so maybe 159.
  • sharonturner924
    Options
    Thanks. I was on 1600 calories for 6 months then down to 1400 for a couple of months now maintaining. Cooking everything from scratch and using slimming world recipes. No fizzy drinks or alcohol.
  • megcorey
    megcorey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    cpoty11 wrote: »
    5'7" start at 178 and currently at 165. I lift heavy and eat well. Can't wait to see what the next month will bring.

c4anovxk5mt3.jpg

d0uauhl2gtt7.jpg

ojhqm26ewmmx.jpg
    Thats amazing if you dont mind wat are yr calorie goals

• sharonturner924
    Options
    I am between 1600-1800 per day in calories
  • cjcool88
    cjcool88 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you ☺️ I have to admit, I joined a gym, but found it wasn't for me and stuck it out for just two months. I did jogging maybe twice a week round the streets, and made sure I walked a lot too. Getting off the bus/train a stop or two early etc. All in all it took about 18 months x

you look gorgeous! how long did that take, and what did you do for exercise?

[/quote]

Congrats, you look amazing :smiley::blush:

• Cheerookie
    Cheerookie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am 23 years old and 5' 6
    Before= 187 lb and around 40% body fat.
    After= 124-127 lb (fluctuates) and lost nearly half my body fat. Also, built muscle
    296gkg5.jpg
    '

wow your my inspiration!..you look freekin awesome!

Congratulation! You are a real inspiration for me because we have the same age, the same height, and almost the same muscular structure. Your body reflect my goal! (sorry for my bad english i'm french).
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Nice! Keep these coming, I'm getting there (5"7) sw 180, cw 161, gw 147
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!