5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, you all look amazing!!!
    hi my profile pic is before and after...21lbs lost...not loads but added lots of muscle...started at 154lbs now 133lbs, started doing lots of cardio and stalled FOREVER! now weights 3-4x a week, yoga, pilates and spinning just once a week. I've just hit goal weight, wanna loose a bit more fat .... I'm 5ft6"....46 years old :smiley:
    http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/user/de31/176b/c6ab/d935/e4ba/b21c/4b93/f870c9dee4a98a28769ae8ec0b43aa98e1a8.jpg
    can't remember how to add photos!!!!
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    oncem0re wrote: »
    1c1mcrpe1yys.jpg

I'm 5'6 I started at 194ish and now down to 177-79ish. I keep fluctuating from 177-179 over the last week and half, hopefully see some serious drops soon.

But for NSV - I went from L-XL tops to Medium and from 14/16 pants down to 10/12. So I'm really excited to see them results.

You look great. The NSV results are better than the scale!
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, you all look amazing!!!
    hi my profile pic is before and after...21lbs lost...not loads but added lots of muscle...started at 154lbs now 133lbs, started doing lots of cardio and stalled FOREVER! now weights 3-4x a week, yoga, pilates and spinning just once a week. I've just hit goal weight, wanna loose a bit more fat .... I'm 5ft6"....46 years old :smiley:
    http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/user/de31/176b/c6ab/d935/e4ba/b21c/4b93/f870c9dee4a98a28769ae8ec0b43aa98e1a8.jpg

f870c9dee4a98a28769ae8ec0b43aa98e1a8.jpg

Add [ img ] beofre and [ / img ] after, without the spaces
    thanks x
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!!!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    It still amazes me how different we all are. ^_^ Awesome job everyone! I have gained 5-7lbs trying to find my maintenance, so been a bit down and through these just reminds me I can still accomplish my goals too! <3
  • thisisnotflesh
    thisisnotflesh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    5ft 7

You look amazing! What type of exercises did you do?

I religiously do Tracy Andersons method. And stick to a keto diet. Need some cardio inspiration but hopefully I'll find what moves me. :)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options

I religiously do Tracy Andersons method. And stick to a keto diet. Need some cardio inspiration but hopefully I'll find what moves me. :)

Thanks, I'll have to Google both of those!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Flookbird wrote: »
    I'm 5'7 and have lost 84lvs (6 stone) in total in just over a year. The pics here aren't quite at my highest/lowest, but just about. Gone from a UK size 20 to size

4wtpi1btjlx6.jpg

what size are you in the after pic? You looks great btw! Well done!!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    WARNING! please make sure you read the above message it is about a computer virus scam that I got off of this site.
  • hkgarrigan
    hkgarrigan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please ignore the moody 'selfie' face haha! I am new to this photo thing!!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    Great picture transformations ladies! My husband and my friends said that I'm looking pretty good these days, so hmmmm maybe time to post some pictures!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    sgwolf0414 wrote: »
    This thread is amazing, I was feeling a bit demotivated, thinking is it all worth it? when I came across it and boy has it inspired me. Everybody looks so great, healthier and happier. It is sooo worth the effort!

Thanks NewLIFEstyle4ME and NextPage - it's just starting to sink in, I'd kind of forgotten how awful, old and knackered I looked until I was searching though the few pictures I had of me at my largest. What is a shock to me is how much older I look in the before picture even though I'm nine years older in the after pic... You don't really want your picture taken when you're that big but it's important to keep a record for when you finally get to grips with it all - I've put the picture on my phone now to try to help keep me motivated.

Hahahahaha....I thought you were in your 30's from looking at your new you and after reading this post, I looked at your age to see that you are 50?!?...No WAY! Ya know, one of the reasons I truly want/need to lose weight (about 50lbs--which I've been unsuccessfully going up and down the same 10-15lbs for the last 3 years :'( ), is because of how much YOUNGER people look when they drop those unhealthy and blasted extra pounds and ounces. Thank you again for posting...you're fabulous (and at least 20 years younger looking!

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    !WARNING! I went on to this site using my computer at around 1 o'clock this afternoon there was an envelope at the top of the screen on MFP that had a number one flashing. I thought I had a message from someone here. instead it was a scam virus. it locked my computer, it made a loud warning sound and the screen flash said to call this secure number for help. that was the scam. when I called my husband talked to a man and he took over our computer by remote control, we were trusting him he was the scam. he said we needed to purchase malware for security we started to get suspicious. my husband turned off the internet on that computer while talking to him and the man seemed to start to get irate my husband told him that we would have our daughters boyfriend who fixes computers look at it. we did that for the last two hours he took remote control over our computer to remove the virus. if you see an envelope at the top of the MFP screen do not click on it. that is a virus. I will report this and hopefully they will be able to take care of it. Our daughters boyfriend Paul said that this happened quite often. And people give them their credit card number over the phone. They are not really buying security they are losing money off of their credit cards.

I hope this gets to people in time so that you do not go through the same thing I just did.

I've seen the envelope too!! It is an ad to get private messages quicker. Thanks for the heads up! They try to trick you into thinking it's a message in your in box.
  • missnade6
    missnade6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'6" - 184 lbs to 168 lbs. I lift heavy 3x a week, yoga one day and hiit another. I don't really watch what I eat, which is what I am working on now.
    o47skTk.jpg

How long did it take you from 184-168? my scale hasn't move on me for the last week and half :(

I was very diet focused at the beginning and it only took about 3 months to drop 20 lbs. But then my focus moved to fitness and not the scale. I put on a couple lbs as I changed the composition of my body. Inches are much more important than the number on the scale. Eat well, move more. The slower the transition, the better chance you have of maintaining. Don't give up! :)

Wow, thank you! That's exactly what I needed to hear.
  • missnade6
    missnade6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'7" here!
    SW: 284
    CW: 220
    GW: 140-150
    Sorry the before pics are so blurry! Tbh it was hard to find any pics from that time because I was too embarrassed to have my picture taken.

3yejuxy6y6ig.jpg
    n6h0375somjw.jpg
    rubut6cdl8ru.jpg
    kkp0i502k11c.jpg

You are so beautiful!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    missnade6 wrote: »
    5'6" - 184 lbs to 168 lbs. I lift heavy 3x a week, yoga one day and hiit another. I don't really watch what I eat, which is what I am working on now.
    o47skTk.jpg

How long did it take you from 184-168? my scale hasn't move on me for the last week and half :(

I was very diet focused at the beginning and it only took about 3 months to drop 20 lbs. But then my focus moved to fitness and not the scale. I put on a couple lbs as I changed the composition of my body. Inches are much more important than the number on the scale. Eat well, move more. The slower the transition, the better chance you have of maintaining. Don't give up! :)

Wow, thank you! That's exactly what I needed to hear.

Exactly:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!