Replies

• pattyfilo
    pattyfilo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't post pictures with my phone :s
  • nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Started at 220 pounds. Down to 173. Would love to reach the 150's or maybe 140'so087qf7ddh6f.jpg

Congrats on your weight loss
  • lgriffithschall
    lgriffithschall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Many hours of sweat & tears, and never perfection. But...I learned to love myself.
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hope this works for my Before and After picture. I started in December 2013, took off 56 pounds in that year, and another14. Started at 242, now I weigh 172[img]http://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-I am 64 years old so really exercised a lot to get results...doing water aerobics 4 times a week...Feel so much better!24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/ol/u5324kb3pgwj.jpg[/img]
    ralu1mp0lwgu.jpg
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    kshadows wrote: »
    I'm 5'5.5 (my license says 5'6! lol).

Before: 183 lbs
    Now: 127 lbs

4gkbevupjvqc.jpg

@kshadows , impressive - a kind inquiry if I may - tummy tuck or without?
  • charllata
    charllata Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    9o79w6ahesm9.jpg

You look Beautiful!
    And same to the others with their amazing transformations!
    you were a beauty. before but the muscle def. really rocks you!

• fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best thread I ever started! And the best thread on here for pictures!!!!!! So inspirational.
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best thread I ever started! And the best thread on here for pictures!!!!!! So inspirational.

Thank you for starting this thread and thank you to all the ladies who posted. This is really inspirational and encouraging. I am hoping to get to my goal weight and maintain it for the rest of my life. I am 5'6".
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    5'7" here!
    SW: 284
    CW: 220
    GW: 140-150
    Sorry the before pics are so blurry! Tbh it was hard to find any pics from that time because I was too embarrassed to have my picture taken.

3yejuxy6y6ig.jpg
    n6h0375somjw.jpg
    rubut6cdl8ru.jpg
    kkp0i502k11c.jpg

Can I just a big Fat well done to you!! How incredibly great are you looking!!! I know that you're still not at your goal weight but what an amazing transformation! Your pictures have given me such a boost of confidence and motivation to keep on going. I feel very inspired. And I don't Know why but seeing your pictures made me feel like I can do it too, that it is possible. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you reach your goal soon.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I agree with you 100%. All the ladies have done so well in their journeys and I loved all of their transformations. Just shows that dedication is the key!! Love the post!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ashleighproctor9
    ashleighproctor9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Flookbird wrote: »
    I'm 5'7 and have lost 84lvs (6 stone) in total in just over a year. The pics here aren't quite at my highest/lowest, but just about. Gone from a UK size 20 to size

4wtpi1btjlx6.jpg

Wow! Really well done!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    If anyone needs a boost of confidence this is the thread to feel great and have determination!!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    5'8" 226 to 167 so far
    bn6fd4tgk73r.jpg

Wow awesome!

• Deafening_Silence
    Deafening_Silence Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • AntiqueRiced
    AntiqueRiced Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all so beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your stories. Hopefully I'll be able to add mine someday. I'm just on day 3 with MFP.
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    swiftyoung wrote: »
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    5'8" 226 to 167 so far
    bn6fd4tgk73r.jpg

Wow awesome!

Wonderful!!!!!
  • ashleyharrison3914
    ashleyharrison3914 Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yvzbzdro0l0o.jpg

I am 5'7 these are my Before and Current pictures! Feeling pretty proud! I am 2 kg to my goal weight now and I guess will have to set another goal when I get there! Feel free to add me I can always use the support and inspiration from other people on here!

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/mv/wyv1pdblo1gq.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/1d/s25vqlk8t0gk.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!