Options
    fxxm4kw5gz23.jpg
    c39ooy0l8kkc.jpg

53 lbs down and counting

Nice work, great progress!!
  • janique20
    janique20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow! such great success stories. I finally stopped lying to myself and decided to do something about my weight problem I was 225 pounds my heaviest I ever been for my weight and height and I felt unhappy and started to fall ill. I knew in my heart I needed to change and fast if I wanted to live a longer and healthier life. I don't really have support at home but I never knew MFP had such a HUGE awesome community. I cant wait to post my success story and encourage others like yall encourage me! Keep up the good work you guys!!! :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    janique20 wrote: »
    wow! such great success stories. I finally stopped lying to myself and decided to do something about my weight problem I was 225 pounds my heaviest I ever been for my weight and height and I felt unhappy and started to fall ill. I knew in my heart I needed to change and fast if I wanted to live a longer and healthier life. I don't really have support at home but I never knew MFP had such a HUGE awesome community. I cant wait to post my success story and encourage others like yall encourage me! Keep up the good work you guys!!! :)

Keep strong and carry on my friend...you got this!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    katrinkaMN wrote: »
    2m5d8tv50ecu.jpg

before pic on the left I was at 210# (BEFORE THREE KIDDOS), picture on the right was taken yesterday at 154# and I have 24# to go! Add me if you would like a kick in the *kitten* once in a while!

Amazing!!!!! You look beautiful:)
  • ShareenaFulton
    ShareenaFulton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love seeing how peoples faces change. It's just amazing how it can completely change a persons face as bone structure begins to emerge.
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    thank you!! if I can do it, ANYONE can do it! I still have a ways to go but i'm not giving up!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    I tried posting my before and after photos but, they are soooooo big on here. Is there anyway to shrink them down in size?
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I tried posting my before and after photos but, they are soooooo big on here. Is there anyway to shrink them down in size?

Resize them on imgur or where ever you are hosting them, then post. I think.

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    9o79w6ahesm9.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options

Resize them on imgur or where ever you are hosting them, then post. I think.

• sassyjassy1222
    sassyjassy1222 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'7 im am still on my weight loss journey. I started at 190. I am currently 175. I want to b around 140. No pics yet. But been working out an hour 6days a week for almost 6 weeks. I see. Subtle changes. But i feel healthier and try to watch calorie intake. Hope to update again soon with great news ;) (and pics)
  • sharonturner924
    sharonturner924 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all incredible!! Thank you for posting!!! I was kind of low tonight (really bad eating day, way over my calories) and all your pictures lifted my mood and made me want to keep on going...So one day I can post a before and after like yours.
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i freakin love this thread
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    pjdcy7p6edbm.jpg

I am 5'6" and I started MFP in October of 2014 at 180 lbs
    Current weight 145 pounds
    Goal weight is 140
    After I reach it I will probably try to get down to 135.

Wow! Your doing fabulous!!!! I started at 180 too, back in September 2014. I am currently at 159 and have hit a plateau. I haven't gained or lost anything for awhile now.....but my measurements are going down, and I feel great:) my goal is to get down to 140 or 145 too. Can I add you as a friend on here?! Our goals are so much the same:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!