5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW !!, you all are so gorgeous and an inspiration. Thank you for sharing. I still have 25 lbs to go and hope to also post my pictures in about six months. Thanks again !!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love waking up and going straight to this thread! Very very motivating:)
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    How Do you post pictures on here?
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    BabyPhat90713 you will achieve this too:)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    5'6.75" from 185lbs to 155lbs. About 10 more pounds to go.
    69i48xjxbwsv.jpg
    g4zagq49risv.jpg
    [/quoteWow you look great. Beautiful girl before now healthier. Great job
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

@fabulousmomma In the text box where you type, there is a row of icons above it. Look for the symbol that looks like a page with a corner folded down. That will allow you to upload a picture into your post from your computer, or add it from somewhere else on the web by pasting in the image URL
  • fabulousmomma
    Options

@fabulousmomma In the text box where you type, there is a row of icons above it. Look for the symbol that looks like a page with a corner folded down. That will allow you to upload a picture into your post from your computer, or add it from somewhere else on the web by pasting in the image URL

Your awesome! Thanks so much:) a couple more months and I will post:)
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    @DawnieB1977 - same here! I was 135 before my first baby. 3 kids and 12 years later I'm 185. Time to lose! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    CoryBIsMe wrote: »
    @DawnieB1977 - same here! I was 135 before my first baby. 3 kids and 12 years later I'm 185. Time to lose! :)

My youngest isn't quite 1 yet, so I haven't waited too long lol. I've lost the weight in between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3 as well. It sucks to gain so much in pregnancy.
  • vegaschick82
    vegaschick82 Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just recently started my journey again. I am 5'6. I will post before /after pics later. I'm excited. Good luck to everyone B)
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    Congradulations to everyone! So amazing!
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats to every one of you ladies, all of you are awesome!
  • Milenac93
    Milenac93 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 21 years old, and I think my current weight is just under 160 at the moment.
    The before pictures were taken around September of 2014 and the new pictures were taken this April.

166g1h4.jpg
    24ywkl3.jpg

Sorry for the dirty mirror lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!