5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• Samiad
    Samiad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Samiad - great results! Do you follow a program for heavy lifting?

Thanks! :smiley:

Not really, I just tried different things and do what I enjoy doing. I like seeing myself get stronger. I work out with my partner sometimes too and we give each other ideas.
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Some amazing transformations!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you keep up the good work :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Keep em coming! I look back on this thread from time to time for inspiration, encouragement and motivation! Thanks again everyone❤️
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    450ccPLZ wrote: »
    i love this thread... people always made me feel like I'm super obese when they heard how much i weighed. I'm 5'6 and a half, i weigh 174 now and i mean yes i need to lose some weight but at the same time... i don't consider myself obese... i mean i can run for 20 minutes without stopping. i eat very healthy for a long time now.. how can that mean I'm obese. i just carry weight differently. thank you

I totally know what your saying. Everyone was saying that about me too. I'm around 5'6 1/2 as well and I got up to 180. I wasn't all that big, just chunky in some areas.....and then I get called obese!
    Now I weigh 160, and aiming to lose between 10-20 more pounds. I feel and look much better. Once I figure out how to add pictures on here I will post some. One thing I will share with you is this: Even if the scale isn't moving, always check your measurements! I got a little discouraged when I wasn't losing. I wasn't gaining either, the darn scale just would not move. Then I started taking measurements, and I've been losing inches all over. My clothes fit so much nicer, and Im already down 4 pant sizes:) I just make sure I stay under my calorie goal which is1300! Best of luck to you, we got this!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    Oh wow! Such an amazing transformation, way to go:)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all incredible!! So much inspiration in here!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

I thought this would show someone having grown and inch while working out.

Haha. I'd love to be a bit taller.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Hey you never know, maybe u do get a pinch taller losing weight from less weight on your frame and being stronger so you stand taller...i wanna be 5'7"!!!

• DawnieB1977
    Options

Hey you never know, maybe u do get a pinch taller losing weight from less weight on your frame and being stronger so you stand taller...i wanna be 5'7"!!!

Hmmm, I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby. I don't think I got any taller, unfortunately!

Luckily for my children they're all tall.
  • lindaloo1213
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hmmm, I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby. I don't think I got any taller, unfortunately!

Dang...there goes my hopes of getting my quarter inch back! Lol!!

I hope my kids are taller than me:)
  • DawnieB1977
    Options

There's always high heels :). Although I'm more a flip flops kind of girl.
  • lindaloo1213
    Options

There's always high heels :). Although I'm more a flip flops kind of girl.

True!! Perhaps I need to invest in some for days I want to feel taller. And hey they have flip flops with about an inch heel maybe thats what I could do ;)
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    This is a really great thread! Glad I posted this:)
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! I'm 5'6.5'' (yep, very precisely haha) and I like to see photos of people who achieved (or are on their way to) their goals! It's great also to see different body types, people carrying their weight differently. Hoping I'll be able to post photos on here in a couple of months! Cheers to all of you, thanks for sharing your success stories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!