5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    [/quote]@zazazik‌ You can do it! That's almost exactly what I did Aug-Feb. (169->133). Good luck, and keep your eye on the prize :) [/quote]

@ blankiefinder - Thanks, now I am really pumped :smile: :smile: :smiley:
  • Ginaaa71
    Ginaaa71 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all! Inspiring pics
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So incredible Ladies, I love this:) When I lose 10 more pounds I will post a before and after of me too. I don't even know how to do that though, lol! This is really great motivation for me because were all relatively the same height and have the same weight goals! Its great seeing pictures of the before and afters, We GOT THIS!!!!!!
    :D
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    You ladies are such an inspiration!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    Wow,wow and oh ya WOW!!!!!
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    You ladies are such an inspiration!

Absolutely!
  • LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Looooooove this thread! Total inspiration!! (*) Thank you to all the beautiful women for sharing their photos and stories. <3
  • chrisrader1
    Options
    great inspiration for me ladies! keep up the good work! I have just begun.......hope to be posting some pics in the future!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    I was probably 175 on the left & I am 149 now. I am about 5'6 & 3/4!

What did you do for exercises? Great job! I'm starting strong lift 5 X 5, did you do any heavy lifting?
  • fabulousmomma
    Options
    Looooooove this thread! Total inspiration!! (*) Thank you to all the beautiful women for sharing their photos and stories. <3

Me too❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!