Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    145!!! down 2 pounds!!:love:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    144.8 :bigsmile: 1.4 pounds gone! woopee!
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    No loss but no gain. I started P90X and I think I'm building lots of muscle but it's not so helpful for the weightloss.
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    157.4 this week. Down 1.6... woo hoo! I've had a horrible sinus infection for the past week and a half and have not worked out AT ALL. Finally felt well enough to go running this morning (C25K WK 8). Only 2 weeks until my 1st 5K (on July 4th!)
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Congratulations to all of the "losers"!!! These are some great numbers :love: . Unfortunately, I'm up, and I have no one to blame but myself. 150 :embarassed: :sad: It's crazy, I can FEEL where the fat came back. Have you ever gained weight and had it be painful in certain places? That's what I'm experiencing. Needless to say, I will be in the gym tonight and every night until I whittle this weight back off.

Here's to a good week of weight loss for all of us!!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 247 even. Gonna increase my exercise and water over the next couple of weeks. I would LOVE to get below 240 before the end of this challenge!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Weighing in at 215.5 for this week! another half pound bites the dust!! WOO HOOTY HOO HOO!!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Something snapped in my scales! A LOUD SNAP... Oh well They are old good excuse to get digital scale. I work next few days so prob won't weigh in til Sunday...sorry. It looked like 200 even before it snapped. :-)
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    SW: 135.0
    Week 1: 135.0
    Week 2: 135.5
    Week 3: 134.9
    Week 4: 134.3
    Week 5: 134.3
    Week 6: 134.3
    Week 7: 134.0
    Week 8: 134.0
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm getting frustrated at myself lately. I'm up a pound to 168.4. I need to stop with the fluctuations and I think I know how to do it. I wish people would stop bringing snacks to work.
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I had lost some earlier in the week, but gained it back by weigh-in day. :grumble:
    I had to many bumps in my week to keep any focus.

Oh well here's to this week being better! :smile:

NO loss.

Have a blessed week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    I was too busy last week, and forgot to weigh-in.
    Then I was out of town for the weekend at my in-laws and didn't get back until later last night.

So, weigh-in today:

No loss.

However, I did go out and buy me some new shorts, and I had to buy a size 10 because the size 12 was too big in the waistband!!!! I can't remember the last time that I had a size 10 in my closet. That, and I realize that I can fit well into a Large shirt (instead of an XL)! I may not be losing weight, but something is changing and I'll take it!!

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was too busy last week, and forgot to weigh-in.
    Then I was out of town for the weekend at my in-laws and didn't get back until later last night.

So, weigh-in today:

No loss.

However, I did go out and buy me some new shorts, and I had to buy a size 10 because the size 12 was too big in the waistband!!!! I can't remember the last time that I had a size 10 in my closet. That, and I realize that I can fit well into a Large shirt (instead of an XL)! I may not be losing weight, but something is changing and I'll take it!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

Those are better than the scale moving. And for me it seems to be either the scale or the inches,. But never both at the same time.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone :smile:

Weight = 186.7 the same as last week.
    Well done Inksy for the spread sheet. sorry i am so late posting my weight
  • maeadair
    Options
    HALLELUJAH! ONDERLAND IS HERE! And hopefully to stay.
    Bought new digital scale the other day then "repaired" old one LOL Old one read 199.5 (can only read upto 1/2 pounds on dial) and digital read 199.6 ...so I would say the digital is right on.
    Today weighed myself several times (just to make sure).
    WGT =198.0 # YEA! that is a 3# loss!
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    HALLELUJAH! ONDERLAND IS HERE! And hopefully to stay.
    Bought new digital scale the other day then "repaired" old one LOL Old one read 199.5 (can only read upto 1/2 pounds on dial) and digital read 199.6 ...so I would say the digital is right on.
    Today weighed myself several times (just to make sure).
    WGT =198.0 # YEA! that is a 3# loss!

YAY ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet will be complete tomorrow, so if you haven't posted your weight yet.. do that!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Onederland Maeadair! Celebrate that Accomplishment ! That was one of my first big goals was to be in Onederland and i know you are excited !
  • maeadair
    Options
    TY nybor and Kris...I am excited! :-)
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Checking in day early because we're going on vacation in a few hours: 168 today :happy: