Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I just totally sliced up the back of my legs,shaving. Fun.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So for those folks who could care less about my narcisstic (why is this saying its spelled wrong?) post about my trip to England ignore the below....

So Nicci and I are starting to frame this up...

Saturday I fly into London.
    Sunday run in Hyde Park, breakfast, site seeing
    Monday drive to Bath and stay in an amazing hotel (like 40% off this great hotel/spa with gorgeous grounds!)
    Tuesday drive to Stonehenge and then Devon, stay Wed in Devon and meet CHARLIE!
    Wed Devon
    Thursday back to London early so Nicci can rest/work and I can sight see
    Early drive to Scotland and settle into a little house by a Loch and get checked into our climb
    Saturday rest and be leisurely til night for climb up Ben Nevis
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking
    Monday drive to Edinburgh where Nicci will drop me off and head back to London. I will probably rent a car, stay in Edinburgh Monday and perhaps Tuesday
    Possibly go to Loch Ness (just to say I've been) and Isle of Skye but still figuring out my itinerary
    Then Wed/Thursday leisurely drive back to London (well its a long way maybe not so leisurely). Need to map this out and figure out hotel/town/drive or train this part... the driving in a strange country on the wrong side of the rode is part intimidation and part exhileration...especially as I'll be solo).
    Thursday in London sometime
    Friday my flight is at 6 pm so maybe some last minute sight seeing and then back to airport for 6 pm flight home.

This is going to be an amazing trip. THANK YOU NICCI for being so accommodating. In return, even if you are half dead, I am going to physically drag your protesting carcass up that mountain at night if you even THINK about not making it this time.... We are going to watch that sunrise from the top of that mountain!!!!!

You're missing an "I" and an "s" narcissistic.

Have a great time!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I should have stayed home today. I woke up freezing and feeling blah. Now I am freezing and feel like there's an ice pick n my right temple. I had Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate for breakfast in an effort to get warm. It worked for about 45 minutes, sort of. Ugh...3:30 can't get here soon enough.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So for those folks who could care less about my narcisstic (why is this saying its spelled wrong?) post about my trip to England ignore the below....

Monday drive to Bath and stay in an amazing hotel (like 40% off this great hotel/spa with gorgeous grounds!)
    Wed Devon
    Early drive to Scotland and settle into a little house by a Loch and get checked into our climb
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking
    Monday drive to Edinburgh where Nicci will drop me off and head back to London. I will probably rent a car, stay in Edinburgh Monday and perhaps Tuesday
    Possibly go to Loch Ness (just to say I've been) and Isle of Skye but still figuring out my itinerary
    Then Wed/Thursday leisurely drive back to London (well its a long way maybe not so leisurely). Need to map this out and figure out hotel/town/drive or train this part... the driving in a strange country on the wrong side of the rode is part intimidation and part exhileration...especially as I'll be solo).
    Friday my flight is at 6 pm so maybe some last minute sight seeing and then back to airport for 6 pm flight home.

This is going to be an amazing trip. THANK YOU NICCI for being so accommodating. In return, even if you are half dead, I am going to physically drag your protesting carcass up that mountain at night if you even THINK about not making it this time.... We are going to watch that sunrise from the top of that mountain!!!!!

That sounds freaking awesome!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

Wow. That sounds like a wonderful trip!!!! Pictures please!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I should have stayed home today. I woke up freezing and feeling blah. Now I am freezing and feel like there's an ice pick n my right temple. I had Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate for breakfast in an effort to get warm. It worked for about 45 minutes, sort of. Ugh...3:30 can't get here soon enough.

HUGS and get better soon.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

Wow. That sounds like a wonderful trip!!!! Pictures please!

Yes!! Lots of lots of pictures. You guys are going to have such an amazing time. :smiley:
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

:( Any way you can go home? It sounds like you're coming down with something. Hope you feel better soon
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

:( Any way you can go home? It sounds like you're coming down with something. Hope you feel better soon

Maybe at lunch if I don't feel better. I would almost rather stick it out than have the work here on Monday.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    So.... I forgot to take my Zinc this morning.

I think I might come down with a cold.

(and.... GO!)

I usually cannot remember if I took my Zinc or Multivitamin in the morning.

I swear I would forget my head if it wasn't connected to my body.

That's why I have a "supplements" section in my food diary. Also, I always take my vitamins/supps before bed.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    So for those folks who could care less about my narcissistic (why is this saying its spelled wrong?) post about my trip to England ignore the below....

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

I'm SO jealous of ALL OF THIS!!! Please send me a t-shirt/tank top from ANY of these places and make sure to take A LOT of pictures and plaster them all over Facebook.

I fixed the bolded for you.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Sorry you're feeling blah, Mel. Feel better soon.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    After a string of pathetic diary entries, yesterday was one of the BEST days as far as macros were concerned AND I even had soda AND potato chips. #IIFYM

2dsmtp6bhc5b.png
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    So for those folks who could care less about my narcissistic (why is this saying its spelled wrong?) post about my trip to England ignore the below....

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

I'm SO jealous of ALL OF THIS!!! Please send me a t-shirt/tank top from ANY of these places and make sure to take A LOT of pictures and plaster them all over Facebook.

Thanks. What did I do wrong...??? And I will! I will see if I can find a British "Your Badderriere shirt"! <3
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

Thanks. What did I do wrong...??? And I will! I will see if I can find a British "Your Badderriere shirt"! <3

LOVE IT!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Wed Devon
    CLIMB BEN NEVIS!
    Sunday rest or go hiking

You're missing an "I" and an "s" narcissistic.

Have a great time!

Ah... thank you. I even googled it and couldn't see what I was doing wrong!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Feel better! XOXO
  • Oberon21
    Options
    After a string of pathetic diary entries, yesterday was one of the BEST days as far as macros were concerned AND I even had soda AND potato chips. #IIFYM

2dsmtp6bhc5b.png

great job!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the love coming my way. What a boost! Sending some back to you.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I caught up now
    Confession. I walked 2 miles to find a little cafe where they made these mini cheese cakes with black berries and a honey effusion. I thought about them the whole way. When I got there it was a bakery. They had some mini cheese cakes that looks similar to the ones I remembered. So I got one. I have never been so disappointed in cheese cake in my life. I logged it then went home had 2 oz bluebell ice-cream and 2 tablespoons of they really amazing peppermint dark chocolate fudge. At dinner I had a serving of Dutch chocolate ice cream. I woke up in the middle of the night and had a big cocktail grapefruit and had to log it as a plain grapefruit because MFP only has grapefruit cocktails. Then this morning I ate half of a mango. I am blitz creaking the sugar on my micros the last few days. What could this mean?

Yum on the cheesecake. Too bad it was awful.

I confess I just ate 3 Twizzlers. Now I have the icky feeling from sugar. This is why I don't eat stuff like that.

It was a very small one so I did not spend much calories on it which is good. Poor hubby who met me there worked hard to fine a positive in his because I was pouting. All he could come up with was that the crust was good. I consoled myself with the dark chocolate peppermint hot fudge over 2 oz vanilla ice-cream it was good.
    Now I really need to get back to business. I don't do as well when I eat a lot of sugary things.