30 Day Challenge - Water Consumption

Options
mrbgraziano
mrbgraziano Posts: 26 Member
edited February 2016 in Challenges
We all follow different diets and exercise routines, yet when it comes to weight loss, nutrition and overall health, one thing remains applicable across the board: DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER! After all, water is the major component of most body parts!
The recommended amount is 8 cups a day. Let's challenge ourselves for 30 days to consume the recommended amount (or more). The health benefits are numerous and noticeable within a week. You will want to increase and keep up your water intake even after the 30 days. Let's do this!!!
Beginning on Friday, February 19, 2016.

Replies

• huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I need all the help to remember to drink water.
    I know it's good for me. I actually like water a lot. I just forget to drink it, until I'm actually thirsty.
  • rabianeeq
    rabianeeq Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • mrbgraziano
    Options
    :) According to scientific literature, this is the best thing you can do for your body. You will be pleased and amazed on how much better you will feel (overall health) by targeting your water intake! I am excited to see what people notice. I don't know many people that drink 8 cups a day.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    In!
  • mrbgraziano
    Options
    huango wrote: »
    I'm in!
    I need all the help to remember to drink water.
    I know it's good for me. I actually like water a lot. I just forget to drink it, until I'm actually thirsty.

I'm the same way!! We will remind each other!
  • MCPS40
    MCPS40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    In. I've been fluctuating, 6-10 cups a day, but I like the group accountability. :)
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm in. Seems like a nice easy way to get back in to this.
  • aanish_82
    aanish_82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am in, on a weight loose plan, am already consuming 4+ Lots of water a day.
  • riveragirl02
    riveragirl02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • supersophie93
    supersophie93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! My goal is 6 cups pure water and 2 cups mint tea a day at least.
  • lindaclarkson1981
    Options
    I started dieting 3rd Feb - I've drunk 2 litres of water a day to help with the hunger as my issues before were constant grazing for boredom. I was classed as a sedentary person,I love and work within 10 yards of each other,two kids and also full time study. My weigh has piled on. I'm now walking six miles, six days a week. Eating healthy and drinking the water, so far (2 weeks) I have lost 13.5lbs. Weigh in is on a Wednesday so would like to hit the stone mark!
  • qhayley337
    qhayley337 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In!!!! I never drink water would love a kick up the bum..
  • mrbgraziano
    Options
    This is so wonderful!!! Ok, we need to hold each other accountable. Let's agree to report how much water we drank by the end of the day. Please friend each other! ;) - Dr. G
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I need accountability. I've been trying to drink more water, but admittedly just don't drink enough (or any). I've been refocused on upping my water intake this month - I have my 24 oz. water bottle on my desk. Goal is to drink 3 of these each day.
  • MzShortCake
    MzShortCake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm down for the water challenge. I don't drink sodas and rarely juice so I thought I was drinking enough water. I found out I was comin up pretty short. This might help with my snacking and hunger. So far 2 cups down!!!
  • er_in3
    er_in3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I use the Aqualert app, and I still don't drink enough.
    22.6oz so far today (that's just from drinking my bottle at at the gym).
    It's the rest of the day that I start forgetting.
  • someoness786
    someoness786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!!! Lets do this, btw do we report here everyday?