Small steps to big success! What did you achieve today?

Options

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I wanted more cheese after dinner but didn't eat it.
  • bacalaway
    bacalaway Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I decided I could do this and joined this site. If I try one more time than I fail, I will succeed!!
  • ashayoc
    ashayoc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I didn't do my lunchtime workout I choose to eat at the buffet ( I work at a hotel) but I made healthy choices soups and salads but I felt so bad because I have a 10,000 step goal that's impossible to meet without my lunchtime workout. I came home and did 2 15 minute jump rope workouts one before I fed the kids and one after lol! Hey it worked I didn't get to 10,000 but I got to 9,320 which says a lot. I know tomorrow I absolutely cannot miss my workout or I won't meet my goals!
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I chose strawberries over the last piece of triple chocolate cake!
  • stellabest99
    stellabest99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What little thing did you do today that will help you reach your goal? Brag time!

15000 steps so far today, including 8 flights of stairs and will be doing some yoga before bed... Just coz I can! :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    It was a beautiful day out so I went for a little walk, decided to keep going and ended up doing 17,506 steps. Really enjoyed it too, hopefully the weather keeps up so I can do more.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I had coffee (w/ creamer and Splenda) for 35cals instead of my usual 200cal energy drink
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Booked an appointment with the biokenetesist to start rehab on my knee so that I can go back to fencing. Also, resisted the temptation to get a McFlurry even though I was super tired and grumpy from not enough coffee!
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was tempted to eat a bowl of lucky charms as a snack tonight but I didn't have the calories. I distracted myself with planning my daughters birthday party and before I knew it the craving had past! Late night cereal is my weakness. Not tonight!
  • sueebsworth28
    sueebsworth28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What little thing did you do today that will help you reach your goal? Brag time!

I made sure to use my fit bit and exceeded 20 000 steps
  • Dory_42
    Options
    Today I did 60 minutes of bjj drills! As well as my normal Sat training sessions. One week until comp, this was my last day of hard training.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm back with MFP after a long hiatus (and gaining a lot of weight back). That was my first small step. Today I walked a mile (big deal, I know).....chugging back up a small hill, I really wasn't sure I could keep going but I focused on the ground a few feet ahead of me and kept going. I'm back home now and finally stopped sweating. I'm actually kinda proud of myself.
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I ran six miles in 57 minutes.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I took my running shoes on vacation with me and took on the Colorado altitude with a couple of awesome runs in the mountains!
  • Dory_42
    Options
    I had a rest day today, which did include a walk along the beach with my friends under the moonlight, but that was just for fun and a slow relaxed stroll!
  • Kav39
    Kav39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Small changes I make today make it easier to repeat them tomorrow
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I reached my first weight loss goal today. At 196 pounds I am officially out of the obese class 1 BMI and into overweight! WAHOO! Only 36 pounds to go!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I reached my first weight loss goal today. At 196 pounds I am officially out of the obese class 1 BMI and into overweight! WAHOO! Only 36 pounds to go!

Woohoo! Way to go!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I walked around the park with my dog, picked up rubbish (must have done about 20 squats in the process!). I also resisted KFC for the third day in a row!
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I found out how to use my new pedometer, didn't overdo the food in spite of it being a weekend, and I'm about to go do some stationary bike. Feeling fairly virtuous considering. Losing steadily here on MFP, can't believe it. New smaller trousers are not too tight any more! Old ones are falling off me!