Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring keeps trying to fly off all the time! I never thought I'd lose weight in my fingers, haha. Also, shoes are too big now, and my legs look longer now that my butt is lifting (I have short legs so that's a HUGE plus!)

Pretty much my entire body shape has been morphing, so instead of just getting skinnier/more toned, my waist has gone in and has actually risen a little bit, my breasts have shrunk a bit but they're also perkier, my knees are not knobby anymore and I can actually see my hipbones!

What's super weird though is when I lie on my stomach now sometimes I can feel my ribs pressing and that's super weird for me. Now I tend to wear thick baggy things when I'm lounging for some extra warmth and padding! XD
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring keeps trying to fly off all the time! I never thought I'd lose weight in my fingers, haha.
    XD
    I bought a cheap $8. ring to anchor my wedding set on my finger until I get around to sizing it.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My wedding ring keeps trying to fly off all the time! I never thought I'd lose weight in my fingers, haha.

I remember that - going from a 10.5 ring to an 8.5. Congratulations!
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    XD
    I bought a cheap $8. ring to anchor my wedding set on my finger until I get around to sizing it.

I had the opposite problem, my fingers were so chubby I couldn't get the ring off :'( My hubby bought me a second ring for our 30th and now that the weight is coming off I can take off the original and it holds the new ring in place <3:)
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I coach 9-10 year old softball. I'm looking forward to being able to run around the field and participate at practice with them.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The pores in my face are smaller and less noticeable.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    5. My car is roomier since it stretched out from me being so large.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    *sigh* I'm going to be freezing... ;)

Oh well - better cold than heavy, I guess, as @nuffer says! I'll have to be prepared to buy lots of hoodies and hats when I get to my goal. :)

Think how great a nice cashmere sweater will look on you . . .

WlALL30.jpg
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Think how great a nice cashmere sweater will look on you . . .

WlALL30.jpg

That is nice... :smile: I had a cashmere sweater once upon a time, it felt so lovely to wear!

I would never wear something in this style now because I feel it would really accentuate my big fat belly, but one day! (Only to wear out of the house though - I have to slob around in old clothes indoors because my cats would ruin anything nice when they climb on me!)
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
     "... I stood up straight for the first time in years."

Wow. Stunning thought. That is just the best. Good for you, emmaling. I wish the same for the rest of us.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    rnewyn wrote: »
    AHHH love this!! Just a week in, myself, but I've done the yo yo thing just down to 200 and back a million times and I'm so done. This is MY body, I'm responsible for it and I'm gonna take care of it!!! Things I'm excited for:

Buying cute bras

Being able to sit with my knees pulled up to my chest- I've wanted that since I was little!
    Not being at odds with my body re: movement and exercise
    Being able to eat in public without feeling like people are judging you
    Smaller clothes=more room in closet/suitcase
    Not being hot all the time! I die in summers!

Thank you all so much for this thread, so inspiring!!!!

I can still get cute bras(see profile photo). So for me it will be being able to buy INEXPENSIVE cute bras! :wink:

ETA: I'm also looking forward to the second bolded when it come to traveling for my sister's wedding this summer! :grin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!