Lbs to 199

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    This thread is so good! So amazing to see how far people have come.

I hit 199.2 about a month ago! I was so happy I cried. I never thought I'd see those numbers dip under 200 again. Now that they have I've gained more motivation to keep going.
    We can do this✌

Love it!
  • shinycrazy
    16lbs!! I've been stuck in a bad pattern. Been on here since end of December last year and only lost 4 lbs!! I'm a failure!

You are not a failure! This journey takes time you can do this!
  • shinycrazy
    All of a sudden I am not losing weight anymore, adding like .02 instead of going down. I am SO close to onderland, must figure out where I am going wrong before I get so frustrated that I chow down on chocolate and Dr. Pepper (my addiction)!

Take a deep breath! Maybe tighten up your logging or get some more movement in?
  • shinycrazy
    I'm at 211.8. So close. I was loosing too fast and had to up my calories. That was hard because I just want to get under 200 so bad. But 5lbs a week at this stage isn't healthy. I'll get there!
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    116 pounds to get to Onederland. 15 pounds down from my starting weight so far, so it's not going to bad! 299 is my first big goal :D
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    edited February 2016
    started with 81lbs to onederland and now I have 29lbs to go. So close I can taste it. 69lbs still to goal though so almost half way through my journey. sw: 280lbs cw: 228.2
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    35 to 199! If anyone wants to add me to share their journey with me and support each other...I'll be happy to accept all the requests! ^^
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Still 13 away...ughh! But no one to blame but myself for not being closer, I wasn't too good this weekend. On top of that I'm still bloated pending arrival of aunt flow. I'm hoping for a great week this week, so hopefully i can be single digits away from ONEderland by next weigh in.
  • VansBel374
    VansBel374 Posts: 23 Member
    I want to join this party! Just started MFP About 6 weeks ago. Already down 11 pounds, so, 16 pounds to 199. I can't wait!
  • missbossypants
    missbossypants Posts: 42 Member
    14lbs to onederland. I've been on and off the MFP wagon several times in the past 2 years. Current streak is 50 days, and have lost 8lbs in the past 7 weeks. I need to step it up, I have a family wedding to attend in 3 weeks and want to firm up some before then!
  • shinycrazy
    VansBel374 wrote: »
    I want to join this party! Just started MFP About 6 weeks ago. Already down 11 pounds, so, 16 pounds to 199. I can't wait!

Welcome! Glad to have you and congrats on your progress so far!
  • shinycrazy
    14lbs to onederland. I've been on and off the MFP wagon several times in the past 2 years. Current streak is 50 days, and have lost 8lbs in the past 7 weeks. I need to step it up, I have a family wedding to attend in 3 weeks and want to firm up some before then!

You're doing great!
  • shinycrazy
    Still 13 away...ughh! But no one to blame but myself for not being closer, I wasn't too good this weekend. On top of that I'm still bloated pending arrival of aunt flow. I'm hoping for a great week this week, so hopefully i can be single digits away from ONEderland by next weigh in.

You've got this! TOM always messes me up too, don't let it get in your way! Drink lots of water to help flush out that bloat.
  • shinycrazy
    mausbop wrote: »
    35 to 199! If anyone wants to add me to share their journey with me and support each other...I'll be happy to accept all the requests! ^^

Added you!
  • shinycrazy
    started with 81lbs to onederland and now I have 29lbs to go. So close I can taste it. 69lbs still to goal though so almost half way through my journey. sw: 280lbs cw: 228.2

Well done! I'm half way too, I've got 70ish pounds to go. I'm 210.6lbs today. Been way to long since I was 210!
  • shinycrazy
    SyllyReth wrote: »
    116 pounds to get to Onederland. 15 pounds down from my starting weight so far, so it's not going to bad! 299 is my first big goal :D

You can do it!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    The scale is going in the right direction again :). 4 more lbs to go, woo hoo!
  • shinycrazy
    The scale is going in the right direction again :). 4 more lbs to go, woo hoo!

Squee!
  • aubreytoe
    aubreytoe Posts: 35 Member
    I have a long way to go but I love this thread!!
  • shinycrazy
    aubreytoe wrote: »
    I have a long way to go but I love this thread!!

You will get there! I have No doubts.