Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm at 169.2 this morning. going the wrong way, but I will be okay...

It will be okay because you're aware of what's going on and what you're putting in your body. Our bodies like a good shake up (or like I say a good kick) like a machine every once in a while. You'll make it girl you have a whole team behind you!
  • mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    CW: 133
    GW: 130

Shouldn't be too hard with as well as I've been doing! It'll be really nice to look a lot different for this year's family reunion! I can't wait to compare pics from this year to last year.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in = 127. Down 1.3 pounds for the week!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    started at 226.2, current weight: 224.7
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    150 as of this morning!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    153.4 this morning
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I gained this week.
    Was doing great during the week, but weekends out of town are really a challenge.
    Now I now where to focus my efforts.

152.6 CW.
  • Ruthie_G
    Ruthie_G Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Only just joined fitnesspal and quite excited about the first challenge! Hoping seeing the progress of others will help keep me motivated.

Best of luck everyone! :smile:

CW: 164
    GW: 159
  • jamontagne
    jamontagne Posts: 115
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays ... So I weighed in at 140 on June 17!! :)
    NSV - I had to put a belt on my jeans because they are too big
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound checking in at 193.5~
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    no loss this week. It's all good though, been eating right and as soon as I can add some good exercise to the routine the weight will fall again!! MFP is great support to keep you on track!
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    I'll be weighing in tomorrow. I'm at my parents' house until then and I want to use the same scale for consistency.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down one more pound
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I can't believe that there is only 2 more weeks until this challenge is over! I'm no where near where I need to be ! :(
    but I'm still in the fight and I'm not going to quit! :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So, I'm not going to weigh myself until July 4th. I think that my progress has been holding me back.... self-sabotage and all that. I will still be active on here, and I will still be updating the sheet, so please feel free to keep posting your progress as often as you want :)!

v0621.jpg
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    Weighing in at 204.5. Two pounds lost!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    back to 167.6 today! I would love to lose a few more before the end of the month!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm up . 6 from the beginning of the month. It sucks, I've been fluctuating all month. but it will get better. it seems it always gets better before it gets worse.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm up . 6 from the beginning of the month. It sucks, I've been fluctuating all month. but it will get better. it seems it always gets better before it gets worse.

I think this is a pretty common thing. I've had months like this before, after which I was totally back on track. I think it is the capricity of long term weight loss.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did my weigh-in today, I felt pretty good this morning. I'm down to 156.5. Woohoo, I'm now down 40lbs since I started MFP. Thank you everyone who has been with me through out these challenges. Your positive attitude and encouragement doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks to you.