Oreo cookies? Ugh?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    White fudge covered Oreo's are what I imagine heaven is. Trolly post! I don't like Jello and find it utterly repulsing but, I don't bother making a forum topic about it because everyone has their own opinions on food. None better than the other.

Those are the best!

Thank God those are only released around Christmas.

Right?! If they were always available I would be 9 trillion lbs.

A coworker ate three packs in one sitting.

In one sitting I might have eaten one pack one time since it is only 12 cookies but, typically I eat 1-3 cookies at a time. Double stuffed I can eat 10 of those at a time without even trying.haha!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love Oreo cheesecake balls and Oreo ice cream but not the mint one.
    I don't love when someone pulls out a cake claiming to be Oreo when it's only cookies and cream.
    Not the same!
  • Clare0116
    Clare0116 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Clare0116 wrote: »
    What is so good about a sugary, black coloured biscuit with sugary white filling, neither having any flavour? Maybe you poor thing, have never tried yummy biscuits?

You hate Oreos. I hate Jelly Babies. Who gives a f***?

I apologise, Americans created the big, soft, chewy chocolate cookies many Brits like so much, even though they are so yummy full of calories. (Well this thread started with the Oreos and who likes them. Some do, some don't). Now, who likes buttery Scottish shortbread biscuits?
  • Clare0116
    Clare0116 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Clare0116 wrote: »
    What is so good about a sugary, black coloured biscuit with sugary white filling, neither having any flavour? Maybe you poor thing, have never tried yummy biscuits?

You hate Oreos. I hate Jelly Babies. Who gives a f***?

I apologise, Americans created the big, soft, chewy chocolate cookies many Brits like so much, even though they are so yummy full of calories. (Well this thread started with the Oreos and who likes them. Some do, some don't). Now, who likes buttery Scottish shortbread biscuits?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    what is the point of this thread?

Also @Carlos_421 for the win.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Oreos and their derivative desserts are objectively amazing, but you're not looking for a discussion about that.

You've made your mind up, and you're just hoping a whole bunch of people agree with you so you can feel better about your preference. You're not hoping for a meaningful exchange. That's the very definition of a circlejerk, which is not useful.

And if you're trying to portray all those Brits over there as oh-so-sophisticated, well you're not doing a very good job. So take your "yummy biscuits" or whatever and get out. Don't talk *kitten* about my Oreos.

you seem to be new here- but quite frankly- with a post like this- you're on the right track.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    They taste okay. But they are hard not to eat. And they are on sale 54p a packet. GAHH
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    what is the point of this thread?

Also @Carlos_421 for the win.

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Fist-bump.jpg
  • JoRocka
    Options
    seriously- how do people bulk without oreos and ice cream?

it's ESSENTIAL to a proper bulk!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Scones