Team UK & Ireland - June 2011

Options
124»

Replies

• Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    :laugh: She's a little dote, pee or not!
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow UK'ers,

I'm from the west midlands. I am your typical 'overweight for as long as they can remember' person and now at 21 it's time to lose the weight and lead a more active, healthier lifestyle :)
  • hannah0209
    hannah0209 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey :-) I'm also from the UK - Hertfordshire.

Feel free to add xx
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and welcome Chiliaddict and Hannah, hope this site will help you achieve your goals!

I was a little up at my weigh-in this morning, but was out last night and it's TOM, so I'm not bothered. Plus, I got some nice compliments from two people this morning over my new shape, so I'm delighted anyway LOL.

I found a photo of myself from 2 years' back and I just could not believe how fat my face was then, pure bloatiness. So glad that that;s gone now:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/270665-another-before-and-after-face-photo-thread?page=1#posts-3597536

How's your weather? Here in Dublin it's picked up a little, after days of rain. Fingers crossed it will be good this weekend. Might even try to get another 5k jog in, wahaay!
  • Sibby123
    Sibby123 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Bristol :) Looking forward to meeting you guys. Always looking for new friends if anyone feels like adding me :)
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    And hello from northern ireland! only started using MFP seriously about 10 days ago. loving it!

go to my goal weight a few months ago but then managed to put some back on since but have been back at it hard since coming back from my holidays.

PS. i missed this thread the first time around , is there a july thread yet? :happy:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! Couldn't find a July/ August thread, so I've started one here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309952-team-uk-ireland-august-2011
    :flowerforyou: