Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• sadbat
    sadbat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    17 lbs to be in onederland, this thread is so motivating.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    sadbat wrote: »
    17 lbs to be in onederland, this thread is so motivating.

How exciting! You are so close!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Friday is my mfp weigh in day, but I weigh every day and track in a separate app for trends. Well today I was 209.6. I hit 90lbs lost! We shall see if it sticks tomorrow. I'll be over the moon!
  • shinycrazy
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm so excited to see this in my future!
    Screenshot_2016_02_26_19_25_10.jpg
  • lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Only 29 pounds between me and 199. That's amazing. I lost about 30 pounds since the new year (dropped a couple on my own and then got serious on 1/14, the first day of logging everything). I've been using MFP daily for 56 days and it added up fast. That's because I took it one day at a time. I am not dieting. I am just waking up each day and doing my best to do my best.

If the weight comes off this week, yay. And if it comes off in another week, yay. I've plateaued before - what a let down after a month of strict dieting - but one thing is for sure: nothing stays the same. Eventually the scale moves.

Once I reach my goal (which is not the one MFP selected, btw) I'll likely go to a nutritionist for guidance about sane eating that'll help maintain my weight. I feel calm. I don't feel deprived. I feel happy and comfy in my skin. I'm enjoying the experience back to me.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    36lbs... wow! I didn't realize I was already that close. That's exciting! Thank you for this post!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I'm so excited to see this in my future!
    Screenshot_2016_02_26_19_25_10.jpg

You're so close! Imagine how great that's going to feel :smiley:
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So I made it to onederland the end of January and at the end of February I am still there...yipee! Didn't lose a lot this month but enough to keep myself solidly in the 100's. Feeling happy and looking forward to March ...hope it is a great month for everyone!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    So I made it to onederland the end of January and at the end of February I am still there...yipee! Didn't lose a lot this month but enough to keep myself solidly in the 100's. Feeling happy and looking forward to March ...hope it is a great month for everyone!

How exciting! What a great feeling!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Only 3 more lbs to go! Paleo is much easier than I thought it would be. Can't wait to hit onderland again, and for the last time.
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    16.2 lbs to go for me! :)
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    161.4 until I get to 199...Ugh! I got my work cut out for me! That's like a whole person I am carrying around! LOL!
    I can't believe I let myself go! Anyway I am here now and trying to lose this weight!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    161.4 until I get to 199...Ugh! I got my work cut out for me! That's like a whole person I am carrying around! LOL!
    I can't believe I let myself go! Anyway I am here now and trying to lose this weight!

You will do it!! And imagine how much better you'll feel :smiley:
  • bragaj17
    bragaj17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    35 to go to 199. I can't believe I'm admitting this to strangers, but I need the support, motivation and accountability.
    Been doing MFP for a month and have lost 6 pounds. I started off at 1200 cal/day, but actually GAINED weight, so I dropped down to 1000 cal/day.
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    bragaj17 wrote: »
    35 to go to 199. I can't believe I'm admitting this to strangers, but I need the support, motivation and accountability.
    Been doing MFP for a month and have lost 6 pounds. I started off at 1200 cal/day, but actually GAINED weight, so I dropped down to 1000 cal/day.

I would have raised it actually, below 1200 I think it's just not healthy. Please be careful.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    206... I'm soooo close. MFP has started predicting i'll be under 200 when I complete my diary for the day. I'm so impatient!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    bragaj17 wrote: »

How are you feeling at 1000 calories a day? I worry that's too few if you aren't being monitored by a doctor. Just a friendly note. I want everyone to meet their goals and be healthy! PM me if you like!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    12 lbs to 199
  • maryoracle
    maryoracle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    26 pounds to get below 200 - have not weighed that little since the year 2000!!!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Two more lbs. Also, tried on some clothes I haven't been able to wear for a while. Almost there, just a little more.
    Yay.