True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    I confess I had homework to do, but because I spent so much time on MFP this week I didn't do any of it and now it's due tonight and I'm racing to get it done instead of being out enjoying this beautiful day.

I think you have to make another confession since you're still on site ;)

LOL....I'm getting off now. Just needed a break.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I confess that's I'm creeping all ur confessions. It is my sole purpose for being inside of this thread. Thank you :kissing_heart:
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I confess that's I'm creeping all ur confessions. It is my sole purpose for being inside of this thread. Thank you :kissing_heart:

Haha...which is your favourite so far ???
  • gabster221
    gabster221 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i confess that i have a sweet tooth problem :/ chocolate is my weakness
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't get flagged for this... but it is a confessional, sooo....

I confess when I'm relaxing at home at night and I hear a loud motorcycle go by, I think to myself "please crash".

:confused:

• wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Confess ladies. ...length or width?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't get flagged for this... but it is a confessional, sooo....

I confess when I'm relaxing at home at night and I hear a loud motorcycle go by, I think to myself "please crash".

:confused:

I'm not into video games but there is/was this game called Spy Hunter? Spy Catcher? where you'd get points for making the motorcyclists fall down go boom.

Best game ever. :)
  • FunbagsMcGee
    FunbagsMcGee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :/ I got a two day ban from Xbox Live after being reported for flaming....
  • ConicalFern
    ConicalFern Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I always weigh myself just before going to bed so I can have an idea of whether I've put on weight for tomorrow's weigh in...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

Lols.

Who's the side chick then ????

I confess I don't care who she is or if there even is one.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options
    Confess ladies. ...length or width?

Width!
  • ladymuaythai
    Options
    Creeping af
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I confess I daydream about eating cheese and eating bacon every day.
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My middle sister died 6 months ago, some days I think I'm doing fine and others I feel like my grief is drowning me.
  • ladymuaythai
    Options
    My middle sister died 6 months ago, some days I think I'm doing fine and others I feel like my grief is drowning me.

Tried pm'ing u but that didn't work. Ur so fukin cute and I'm really sorry that u feel like that. If u need someone to talk to for real, PM me anytime :heart:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

Lols.

Who's the side chick then ????

I confess I don't care who she is or if there even is one.

I love this. I feel the same about mine
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love reading the Chit Chat threads but am (generally) way too shy to post here.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I confess I am sometimes a real b* (which I can't write because MFP won't let me). B)