Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day for me and I'm happy.
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Glad that you started a Supreme 90 topic/thread. I am currently doing the strength training portion of Supreme 90 but getting my cardio outdoors running and cycling. I do occassionaly use the cardio dvd's when weather or something forces me in. I love Tabata Inferno - it leaves me exhausted and drenched in sweat. If anyone is interested but unsure about Supreme 90 I highly recommend it. At this point I have done all of the dvd's several time except Ultimate Ball - I don't have a ball and probably won't be getting one. As mentioned I'm not following the program, just using the dvd's on my own schedule. I'll be following this thread but will only write if I feel that I can add something. Enjoy!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have this system as well. It works! Within two weeks, I lost a significant amount of weight and inches! I only stuck with it for 30 days and then totally fell off the wagon. I kick myself that I didn't follow through. I get bored easy so this was good, since it's a different video each day.

Stick with it! I think it's a great idea to incorporate other workouts so you don't get bored with it (if you're like me). But the results will amaze you!
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 11 Tabata Inferno has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 12 Shoulders & Arms has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 13 Cardio Challenge has been deposited. I've also done Tae Bo Abs this evening.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Just heard about this program today.. Im so thinking about getting it really soon. Cant beat a price like that ;) Keep up the hard work everyone.. hopefully I'll be joining some of you pretty soon on this program :)
  • AZackery
    Options
    Hi Jglvam, check Walgreens, Walmart or Target for the program. If your city has a As Seen On TV store, try there as well.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 14 Legs has been deposited.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Hi Jglvam, check Walgreens, Walmart or Target for the program. If your city has a As Seen On TV store, try there as well.
    . Thanks I will check these places.. also is there any equipment I will need to get for this program. I have 5 lb dumbells but will I need heavier weights?
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    . Thanks I will check these places.. also is there any equipment I will need to get for this program. I have 5 lb dumbells but will I need heavier weights?

Another place to check; I got mine online from totalfitnessdvds.com and paid $19.95 and got free priority shipping. I think the free shipping requires a $20 purchase but a friend bought the program with me so we qualified. I received it 3 days after ordering.

As for equipment, the program uses a stability ball a lot but gives alternate moves for those without one. I think that you will need heavier dumbbells than 5 lbs but maybe some ladies can speak to that better than I.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options

Another place to check; I got mine online from totalfitnessdvds.com and paid $19.95 and got free priority shipping. I think the free shipping requires a $20 purchase but a friend bought the program with me so we qualified. I received it 3 days after ordering.

As for equipment, the program uses a stability ball a lot but gives alternate moves for those without one. I think that you will need heavier dumbbells than 5 lbs but maybe some ladies can speak to that better than I.
    Thanks for the response! I checked target, walmart, cvs, and walgreens online but they didnt carry it. Not sure about in stores but I have 3 small children which I dont want to drag around with me to every store just to look for this set lol. Good thing I was looking on youtube for reviews and someone mentioned Best Buy and they have it in stock at a couple of stores so I will be getting this on the weekend :) Im pretty sure I'll need heavier weights just not sure how heavy lol... maybe I'll start with 10 :ohwell: Anyways thanks again, have a great day! :smile:
  • halzuzu
    halzuzu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today. Ive been wanting to try a program like P90x or Insanity but honestly didnt want to to shell out the cash. This looks similar and only $20 :D
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Thanks for the response! I checked target, walmart, cvs, and walgreens online but they didnt carry it. Not sure about in stores but I have 3 small children which I dont want to drag around with me to every store just to look for this set lol. Good thing I was looking on youtube for reviews and someone mentioned Best Buy and they have it in stock at a couple of stores so I will be getting this on the weekend :) Im pretty sure I'll need heavier weights just not sure how heavy lol... maybe I'll start with 10 :ohwell: Anyways thanks again, have a great day! :smile:

I ran all around too. I finally found mine at a Bed, Bath and Beyond store. Also had a 20% off coupon...check online BB & B for coupons. I just signed up for it..and got an instant coupon. Can't beat that!
    I won't be starting for a few weeks..

AZ...you're doing a great job! I can't wait to join you!
    :bigsmile:
  • AZackery
    Options
    I use between 5 to 10 pound weights. Mostly 5 and 8 pound weights. I don't like lifting too heavy. I have a back issue. Plus, I don't want to get muscular arms, such as arms like Jillian Michaels, Tina Turner, Angela Bassett. I want my arms to be tone, but not have that non body builder muscular arm look.

Check Walmart for a stability ball. I have gotten a 65cm ball for $8.98. I think the cents is right. If this is your first time buying a ball, you have to buy a ball that correspond with your height. The ball I've bought was for people 5ft3 and up and I'm 5ft1". I bought the ball, instead of paying nearly $17.00 plus tax for a ball that goes up to 5ft3". I'm making the ball work for me. I believe in saving money as much as I can.

Go to Supreme 90 Day website and click on preview to see a clip of the workouts. There is an 11th workout. An abs workout. You will have to order it from the company. I have a lot of ab workouts already. I'm doing my Tae Bo abs workouts and will be doing Pilates too also to get more ab workouts in. You will work the abs, but to me not enough.

Please don't compare this workout to P90x/Power 90x. It's different than P90x/Power 90x. I own Power 90/P90 and couldn't do it as a program. I'm not a program person. I own over 100 workouts and I have to do a different workout each time I workout. I call that body confusion. I like my body to guess what I am going to do next. But, after seeing Supreme 90 Day online, I wanted to do this program. I wanted to challenge myself to do this program. It was up my alley. I'm use to doing Bootcamp, Interval and Circuit workouts. I like Supreme 90 Day.

Please remember. You have to work a workout in order to get results.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 15 Chest/Back has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 16 Ultimate Ball has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Wow, I didn't perceive that I haven't posted to my thread in 4 days. I thought that I was posting to it for every workout. I post to other areas and I don't see how I have overlooked this thread for 4 days.

Anyway, today was Day 20 for me and I have done some accomplishments:

1. 4 plank pushups
    2. 2 workout plank jacks/ wipers (the way that Sally does it in the workout)
    3. 4 full pushups
    4. 22 seconds of the side planks, leaving 8 seconds.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 21 Legs has been deposited. I have also done 10 Minute Solution Slim & Sculpt Pilates. I did the 10 Minute Ab workout.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 22 Total Body has been deposited.