Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

Oooh, good luck!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I wear low cut tops so my trainer will stare at my boobs. I know ... that's shameful.

I confess: I sometimes wish I had enough boob to create some cleavage. :p
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Kind of binged today :/ maintenance is okay for one day, I guess.

Of course it is! Everyone needs a day like that here and there.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I AM IN THE NY MARATHON! Woot!

of course, that is 2 weeks before the 50 mile race. but what the heck.

You are insane. Good insane, but insane. <3
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Totally true. If I'm doing yoga or walking I don't need a full shower. Wrestling on the mats with sweaty training partners means I'm in the shower washing my hair 3+ times though!

LOL! Three complete washes in one shower?? Are they drowning you in olive oil?

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    When I finish eating the pretzels out of the bag, I then tilt my head back and pour the remaining salt into my mouth, because I have already logged it and it is delicious, sodium be damned.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Crunchy is definitely my favorite of all the textures. Extra crispy fries, extra crunchy chips, super crispy chicken, crisp apples. Yes, please ALL OF IT!!!

I love Ruffles on bologna sandwiches with extra mayo ( @LBuehrle8 that's for you) and lots of crisp iceberg lettuce. :yum:

Me too!! Is there nothing worse than a mushy apple? The only thing that where crunchy is disgusting is citrus. Blech! I love potato chips on PB&J and lots of iceberg on a coldcut sandwich!

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    When I finish eating the pretzels out of the bag, I then tilt my head back and pour the remaining salt into my mouth, because I have already logged it and it is delicious, sodium be damned.

Hell yeah! I do the same thing, unless I'm in public. Then, I only wish I wasn't so worried about appearing "ladylike".
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

I would (and have) totally done that
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.

Must be the comfort eating. Honestly, I don't know why. It could be comfort eating due to stress also. I have an interview with the company I work for today. It is for a manager position at the clinic where I currently work. Could be a bit of nerves, but with 20 years with them, I hope they know I am the best option.

Good luck!!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I totally do this too! I have a salt addiction!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Go POF! Amazing!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Go POF! Amazing!

I may be dead... but I guess I better get running....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Crunchy is definitely my favorite of all the textures. Extra crispy fries, extra crunchy chips, super crispy chicken, crisp apples. Yes, please ALL OF IT!!!

I love Ruffles on bologna sandwiches with extra mayo ( @LBuehrle8 that's for you) and lots of crisp iceberg lettuce. :yum:

Me too!! Is there nothing worse than a mushy apple? The only thing that where crunchy is disgusting is citrus. Blech! I love potato chips on PB&J and lots of iceberg on a coldcut sandwich!

I don't like iceburg lettuce, especially cold. Mushy apples are disgusting. I totally agree. I don't like mushy either...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    When I finish eating the pretzels out of the bag, I then tilt my head back and pour the remaining salt into my mouth, because I have already logged it and it is delicious, to heck with sodium.

FTFY. I used to love salt and would do this too. I avoid it like that plague now...as it really affects me in terms of water retention.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I wear low cut tops so my trainer will stare at my boobs. I know ... that's shameful.

I confess: I sometimes wish I had enough boob to create some cleavage. :p

Never me... but there are bras for that! I had a woman in a meeting the other day her top was so low, and her boobs were so on display. Just no. And of course then that is the ONLY thing I can look at.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Heck yeah! I do the same thing, unless I'm in public. Then, I only wish I wasn't so worried about appearing "ladylike".

My goodness, everyone swearing these days. I fixed that for you too.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Sooo is the marathon warm up.

Yep, probably my last 'long run' before my taper. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    I confess that the forum mods are irking me. Updates to this forum thread are not showing up in my favorites and haven't been for weeks. There's no reason to do that. This is one of the most supportive and positive forum threads on all of MFP, even if it comes off as a bit clique-y.

That is funny, as we LOVE new people! Just star it...it always shows up in my notifications....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Patricia, you will do great, marathon and 50 miler!!! I am just happy to get to do my 5k with the bouncy houses!! Insane Inflatable 5k in two weeks.

THAT one will probably be a lot more fun!