• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 6 week 2 done. Moving on the week 3 tomorrow morning :bigsmile:

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    I have two days left of week 4...still push ups are a little hard for me as some of the planks..I have tiny wrists.. and they can only get so strong....other than that between this work out as well as cardio HIIT 4 times a week and power 90 as well as some strength training I have now lost 1 1/2 inches of love handle as well as 1 inch off of my waist measurement. I have gained a lot of muscle- so no scale change really...sometimes it's up and other times it's down so I don't know what to count...so I don't...I'm just going by measurements...

My problem now is after doing the ten minute trainers and then Jillian, I find Power 90 not challenging at all...I don't know if I'm ready to move onto a P9ox or another more challenging workout????
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well I took the weekend off.....so I only got 4 days of Week 2 in and I'm thinking about moving on to week 3 anyway???? I took a sneak peak today and I'm a little scared :noway:

I've done power 90 several times and was doing it when I started Ripped in 30, and you're right....he's not very challenging compared to Jillian! I'm thinking of trying Pilates once I get through with Jillian....I'm 14 months post baby and want the belly a little less pouchy! I'm fine with my measurements and will be glad when these last little 5 vanity lbs are gone! I just dont feel like I'm working anything if I'm not sweating, which is why I find it so hard to stick with Pilates for any length of time???? Lord, bringing my "A game" to week 3 tomorrow :sad:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    I went through day 1 of week 3 this morning. I mainly did it as an overview (FF through it a little) since I was pressed for time this morning but I wanted to see all the moves, which I did do some of them. I have got to say..........WOW! It is hard, but I will be ready for the full workout! I will try to do the whole thing later today, if not definately tomorrow. I can also say that if you're not "ripped" by the end of this 30 days, theres something wrong! LOL

Have a great day everyone!
  • alidov78
    Options
    Well I should feel THAT tomorrow (W3/D1)!!!!! This whole DVD has been one heck of a workout!!! LOVE IT!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    w3d1 done - man it's a killer!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Okay, did day 1 week 3 this evening since I couldn't really do it this morning. My arms feel like death but I made it...:sad:

On to day 2 tomorrow.....it can only get better right?
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    week 3 sounds scary!!

Done week 2 this morning, and i so agree with what you said about it Kat! I felt like i was always trying to get the exercise right and not actually getting anything done! Plus it didnt really seem to be 3-2-1? Like it just seemed to be strength and not really getting my HR up at all...But they did hurt so i guess thats something lol...Now that i think of it i cant actually remember it coming up on the screen? Curcuit 1 -Strength, cardio, abs ect
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 2 week 3 done. Man, is that a workout but I feel so good when it's done. What in the world is week 4 like? Well, I guess I have all this week to think about that one...

Welcome back Kaylah :) I felt that way about week 2 at first also but it gets better.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • alidov78
    Options
    I was going to post some before and after pics but don't know how to do it on here????? Can anyone help?
  • alidov78
    Options
    going for D2/W3 today....working through the soreness :)
  • alidov78
    Options
    there are no words!!!! W3/D2......my glutes are so sore!!!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    W3D2 done...ouch..ouch..ouch....love it!
  • alidov78
    Options
    th_062020113-1.jpg

then and now pics.....the last 3 are now....as in yesterday.....man our bodies sure can stretch aLOT!!!

5 days before I delivered.....& 14 months later....

th_041020109months.jpgth_06202011.jpg
  • alidov78
    Options
    th_062020112.jpgth_062020113.jpg
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 3 week 3 done. My legs and arms are sore, haven't felt like this in a while...I can really feel it walking down stairs. I guess week 3 really starts to work the muscles even more plus maybe even some that weren't being worked before. :wink:

Doverx, great job getting back in shape! You look great! Congrats to you :)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
  • alidov78
    Options
    whew weeee w3/d3 accomplished! mercy me.....week 4 will bring me to my knees i guess!!!!

thanks @kat....it was hard work, but i gained 50 with her and didnt want it hanging around come her 1st bday! lesson learned.....IF we have another 50 #s wont happen again!!!!!

hope y'all have a happy HuMp day :flowerforyou:
  • Whatchuwant
    Options
    I fell behind a little :ohwell: but I started week 3 today and...omg...My arms are hating me right now!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    W3D3 done (I think I am gonna die)
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    th_062020112.jpgth_062020113.jpg

You look awesome!!