SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- MARCH 2016 CHALLENGE

Replies

• Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Me: stop eating at 6pm (except emergency Jello, which is always on hand)

Let's see if I can do this. :)
  • Erica9521
    Erica9521 Posts: 6 Member
    Need to do this!
    March Goals: No eating after 8 pm unless small amount of calories are left over. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after 10 pm. NO Alcohol during the week. Weekends are limited to a total of 3 drinks a day if I'm out.
  • Marley2591
    Marley2591 Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hello. I need something to make me accountable for my eating habits. Even though it is well into March - I would like to work on this with you.

March LNS Goal: No eating after 8 pm unless small amount of calories are left over and nothing after 10 pm. for the 18 days left in March

Me:
    LNS:
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Day 13 of March
    ME- 12
    LNS- 1
    Total clean streak Jan and Feb 57 plus 12 69 to me
  • mbk1970
    mbk1970 Posts: 33 Member
    I have a snack planned after dinner but REALLY struggle even after that :s hoping joining this helps me stay on track!!! If you will have me my goal is no snacking after my last evening snack/meal.

:#
  • NinaLaDolce
    NinaLaDolce Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    March 14th ( Pi Day!) :D
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 1
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    I came into the challenge forums looking for just this type of challenge! I do well all day and then ruin it with my nighttime snacking. Tonight I am struggling, I feel so hungry but I am so used to my evening snack that I think it might just be force of habit.

My goal is no snacking after dinner unless I have a surplus of 300+ calories left. And then only a small, healthy snack.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Me: 13
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 73
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Me: 14
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 196

I lost some of my motivation last week, but I think I'm back on track. Thankfully, my LNS didn't suffer.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    joolie1234 wrote: »
    I came into the challenge forums looking for just this type of challenge! I do well all day and then ruin it with my nighttime snacking. Tonight I am struggling, I feel so hungry but I am so used to my evening snack that I think it might just be force of habit.

My goal is no snacking after dinner unless I have a surplus of 300+ calories left. And then only a small, healthy snack.

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you have a great plan!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    mbk1970 wrote: »
    I have a snack planned after dinner but REALLY struggle even after that :s hoping joining this helps me stay on track!!! If you will have me my goal is no snacking after my last evening snack/meal.

:#

Welcome to our group!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Erica9521 wrote: »
    Need to do this!
    March Goals: No eating after 8 pm unless small amount of calories are left over. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after 10 pm. NO Alcohol during the week. Weekends are limited to a total of 3 drinks a day if I'm out.

Great goals!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Kullerva wrote: »
    Me: stop eating at 6pm (except emergency Jello, which is always on hand)

Let's see if I can do this. :)

I like your plan of emergency Jello. Mine is a sugar-free mint for emergencies.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Welcome everyone who has recently joined!!!
  • andrealee02
    andrealee02 Posts: 3 Member
    I found this challenge fitting, especially on a night like tonight. I have over 400 calories left that I could kill and have been awesome with my appetite all day but I am absolutely wanting to eat the entire house this evening. I haven't snacked yet and want to just make myself go to sleep! I will start tonight.

Day 1....
    Me 1
    LNS 0
  • andrealee02
    andrealee02 Posts: 3 Member
    My goal will be to not eat past 8:30 on the week nights and during the weekend IF I drink I will limit it to 4 and watch for the snacking that comes with that! (I only get 2 weekends a month with my husband so we usually go out) I also plan to exercise at least 4 days a week!

Increasing my water intake to decrease hunger is also in my plan. I haven't quite come up with an emergency!
  • keepmovin16
    keepmovin16 Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hello all! Glad there is already a group for what I decided to do a week ago.I have dinner really early, around 5pm and sleep really late around 2am so late night snacking is surely there.I try done eating by 10p mostly.I decided and have been cutting the habbit of snacking after midnight no matter how hungry I feel.There have been sleepless nights due to hunger but I won :) My usual plan to fight hunger pains during the day is water! Trust me if I can do it, anyone can do it.
    Me= 10*
    LNS=0
  • LovelyRosie
    LovelyRosie Posts: 40 Member
    March 14

Me - 7*
    LNS -2
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Me: 10*
    LNS: 4
  • mbk1970
    mbk1970 Posts: 33 Member
    Me: 1*
    LNS:0
    Streak 1

This is very exciting for me! Have a great day peeps! :)