Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    The love of my life but "I was not the one".

Sad topic.
  • uniquegurl
    Options
    -.- *kitten* he slept with one of my friends after we broke up! hurrayy for him... oh.. and for her./ hate them. :(:mad:
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Cute, smart, hot, weird, passive aggressive, pessimistic, pain in my *kitten*.....I loved 95% of her and learned to deal with the other 5%.

I miss her deep down inside but I refuse to make contact with her after wtf happened :(

This topic makes me sad

:( you will find someone you love 99.9%
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Tall, logical, driven, amazing and I'd still be with him if he hadn't dumped me because I let my lack of confidence and insecurities get in the way...
  • angiebaby1977
    Options
    Young, fine, big headed, big hearted, sad inside cheater. But givin it the "ole college try" almost 6 years later..wish me luck!
  • jeffhop75
    jeffhop75 Posts: 8
    Options
    love of my life that broke my heart
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Window Licker!!!

hahaha! fab xx
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    Immature...
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i'm still very civil with all of my ex's. if i see them we can talk and be just fine :smile:
  • Chel702
    Chel702 Posts: 23
    Options
    Dead beat dad!!!!! UGH I dislike him so much!!!
  • emmamolly
    emmamolly Posts: 17
    Options
    "what was i thinking" that is all :bigsmile:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Rich *kitten*! Always thinking he can buy my love! What was he thinking! New cars, new house, new clothes all the time, Jewelry, trips to the Bahamas. WTF was he thinking!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    The guy was 8 years older than me and a total douche! My mom had to step in and tell him that our relationship was over even then he had the audacity to tell her no, it wasn't. My fault no one else's of course for getting with someone like him.
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    He's someone that will deserve everything he gets cuz charma is a *(&^%!!!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    How about a long distance relationship gone bad. . .

To summarize, he talked to me allll night one night (for hours) while his ex was in the basement drinking.. She had come over to get the last of her stuff... and decided not to leave. They ended up hooking up that night, and the next morning, and then she called to tell me about it from 350 miles away!

I took him back (like a moron) and then the next weekend while I was visiting, my dog was barking too much so he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up the stairs.

Needless to say that was the end of it!!!!

Thank God you got smart and got out before something worse happened!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    *praying that none of my ex's see this post and just destroy me on here*
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    There is not enough foul language in the American Dictionary to use to describe him. The ability to cause so much pain and distrust in another being is just beyond me.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    A great guy, an amazing friend, we were just very toxic with each other. No sob story, no drama.. I do miss his parents though..
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Window Licker!!!

Lint Licker!!! lol
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Let me put it to you this way, she was having an affair while she was pregnant (and I was taking her to the child birthing classes every week,) with a guy she works with. We were divorced 6 months after my son was born 7 years ago.