Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    13 years of marriage, cheated, left me with a 1 and 2 year old when I was a full time student, tried to get everything we had including our mini van, left me very much in debt and no way to dig out of it in the forseeable future. Hasn't had a job in 2 1/2 years so he doesn't have to pay much in child support. Deadbeat dad. I could go on....
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I was able to stay friends with my ex up until last year when he got remarried. We co parented like rock stars! He was an amazing Dad. Now he treats my girls like he treated me while married and treats his current wife and kids like he should have done while we were married. Don't care about the me part I'm better off not married to his cheap butt but it burns my butt that he went from an amazing Dad to a crappy Dad because of a woman and new baby.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Emotionally screwed up. Always made me feel like shnitzel, but apologized and would tell me he loved me. Understands his feelings for me, but didn't understand life. Broke up with me to make us bother happier. which he was right to do, he did improve both of our lives with it) Really treated me right until his mind effed him up.Major issues.understood i did nothing wrong, blamed everything on himself, rightfully. well not everything, but he was On the road to failure. Addictive, but not addictive enough.Not worth my time.
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    beautiful, Smart, driven, pesimistic, untrusting, unloving, contradicting
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    He was really fun to be with and fool around with and that's all he cared about. Having fun and being stupid. He never was serious and that's why we decided to be good friends.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    He's now married to his DAD'S former high school girlfriend.
    i just barfed in my mouth
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Can we say Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my smallest in adulthood I was 123lbs, and he would always tell me I had a huge *kitten*, or that one day when I wanted to put in the effort a flat stomach. Then on top of that he broke up with me after being with me 2 yrs saying that he wanted space, but really meeting a skinny *kitten* girl at a party. The funny thing is that he was brought to the party by my now fiance (who was my friend long before I met this ex), and my fiance asked if he did it bc he wanted to date the other girl, he admitted to it after lying to me about it.
    So then after all this bs I dated other people, and apparently she shot him down bc he came crawling back to me again.
    I said yes at first, and then dumped him a month later bc nothing had changed, he was still a jerk.
    Then when I later started dating my now fiance, I actually met this girl he dumped me for, number one she wasn't that pretty, and number two she told me how she was already pregnant with someone else's baby, and my ex pretty much followed her like a stalker, and how she never gave him any reason to think that she would date him, she was already involved with someone else.
    I laughed, pretty hard. Loser!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    We have to pick just one?? :laugh: They all were royal pieces of s*** :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I do mean all of them. I think I'm a magnet for jack a**es. And felons. lol.
    One likes living in jail more than sleeping in his own bed, and still tries to call for bail money at least every 6 months or so
    One cheated on me with my then best friend
    One is a dead beat dad, got arrested and locked up 2 weeks before I was prego, and has yet to see his kid in excess of 15 times in the 3 years of her life, no child support...nada, but he has another baby now so that one is more important than the first I suppose!
    The other relationship lasted 3 years, he proposed- and broke it off with no explanation- and vanished into thin air, come to find out (2 years later--onnn facebook) he cheated on me, knocked her up, and married her--with my ring!!! :grumble: Although, I am VERY happy this one did not work out, I would more than likely still be miserable.

I guess we'll see where the current boyfriend ends up?? :laugh: :wink:

Wow! You're only 20 and have been through all of that? I would have given up.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i'm afraid if i talk about him he will appear ala beetlejuice.

HAHAH.
    beetlejuice.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    History!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Well my soon-to-be-ex was the love of my life that I gave everything to until there was nothing left because he never gave anything back in return! And now that there's nothing left on my part he suddenly can see where he screwed up?? Ummmm....too little too late!!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    He's now married to his DAD'S former high school girlfriend.
    i just barfed in my mouth

Talk about keepin' it in the family! ;)

You have no idea how long and hard I laughed when I found out about that. omg, makes me chuckle a little now.
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I lost about 350 pounds of dead weight before I even started this healthy eating plan...

Still fresh...divorce will be final Monday...I thought he was my one true love. Tall, balding, goatee...just the things I love. GREAT kisser. Turns out he was passive-aggressive, depressed, emotional maturity of an 8 year old, didn't keep up relationships with his grandchild, children or his siblings and parents, and couldn't make a decision about anything to save his life.

Him after 2 years of marriage: "And oh, by the way, I owe the government about $22,000 because I didn't file a tax return for the last 5 years. That's probably why we didn't get our refund. I just don't understand why they think I owe them, though."

He moved out a year ago, and I've barely heard from him in the last 6 months...very sad about it overall, but it's the best thing.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, he "screwed me over" to the extent that he broke up with me in a pretty childish way (he called me for one of our usual 'I'm going to bed now but wanted to hear your voice first' phone calls, and 20 minutes later he called back and said he wanted to move on from our relationship), but overall, he was a good, sweet guy. Just immature.
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    Well its been 7+ years, but I would say "self centered" would best describe her.
    No time in her busy life to care for a 2 year old child, or use the money I sent home for paying bills, buying food, etc.
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Let me put it to you this way, she was having an affair while she was pregnant (and I was taking her to the child birthing classes every week,) with a guy she works with. We were divorced 6 months after my son was born 7 years ago.

Dude - that's awful. Here's to happier days! :smile:
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We have to pick just one?? :laugh: They all were royal pieces of s*** :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I do mean all of them. I think I'm a magnet for jack a**es. And felons. lol.
    One likes living in jail more than sleeping in his own bed, and still tries to call for bail money at least every 6 months or so
    One cheated on me with my then best friend
    One is a dead beat dad, got arrested and locked up 2 weeks before I was prego, and has yet to see his kid in excess of 15 times in the 3 years of her life, no child support...nada, but he has another baby now so that one is more important than the first I suppose!
    The other relationship lasted 3 years, he proposed- and broke it off with no explanation- and vanished into thin air, come to find out (2 years later--onnn facebook) he cheated on me, knocked her up, and married her--with my ring!!! :grumble: Although, I am VERY happy this one did not work out, I would more than likely still be miserable.

I guess we'll see where the current boyfriend ends up?? :laugh: :wink:

Wow! You're only 20 and have been through all of that? I would have given up.

Eh, I turn 21 in less than a month. But, Give up?!?! That's not in my vocabulary!!! Live and learn and try to pick better the next time:wink:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    He is a good guy. We just wanted different things in life. He is a good dad for the most part and always pays his child support which is more than the state would require. We were always best friends and should have just kept it at that. We didn't have a dirty divorce and we still get along today. He could use a bit of maturing and I wish he would quit smoking so he doesn't die and devastate my daughter.

His new girlfriend is a bit of a nasty skank.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Redheaded w****.....found out she had been bangin the manager at the restaurant she worked at....so I showed up one night and put a cinder block thru his windshield and dumped her later that night....her mom called me wanting to know why she had come home so upset so I let her in on all the info too....boy was momma MAD!!!!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    psycho! they say women are psycho... ummm no! HELL NO! he defines psycho!

This totally describes one of my ex. Ewwwww!! He seriously had (maybe still does) lots of issues. After putting me through hell, a couple years later though he had the nerve to ask me to come back to him two weeks before I was getting married. Ugghhh!!