Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    mOsThaGod wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    Ingredients

SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

two cookies of 20 grams contain 13 grams of sugar. Honestly, I don't see anything yummy in here, and I know Oreos taste artificial and not very rich.

LOL..

Yeah someone is a Hitler of cheat days..

C'mooooon..nothing wrong with it..especially the diet Oreo cookies..or are they against the food law as well..lmao..

The diet version gives you the crunch and satisfaction..now i haven't seen them in a while...and I'm living in what the"Food Network" declared as the FATTEST state in America..Texas..LOL almost everyone has kankles

Dietary foods just aren't available as they are in other states...there are some but the variety is scarce...

Go for your Oreos sweetie..just don't over indulge ..
    Honestly don't remember: Double / Mega stuffed
    Stop selling these, Nabisco: Low Fat Oreos

QFT
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Low Fat Oreos sound about as useful as deep-fried kale.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Low Fat Oreos sound about as useful as deep-fried kale.

They are hard, superficially sweet and just as disappointing as you'd expect. It's like eating the dollar store knockoff brand.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Oreo Sunday for Sunday

dccf776bebd0ce105c3412cb1edfec6b.jpg
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Today, we went to visit the Oreos and came home with a good ol' pack of the regular ones. So good and just really cannot be beaten.
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I feel like there's been a lack of Oreo posts this weekend. I take some of the blame for that, as I forgot them yesterday at the store. And I went to 3 different stores. Probably should go get some now...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    cream+oreo+pie+recipe1.jpg

A little pi for today
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    snikkins wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    We tried the Cupcake Filled today as well. I have yet to try many of the "golden" flavors, mainly because I cannot fully accept non-chocolate Oreos.

My rankings:
    Tier 1: Regular (includes the seasonal colored ones as well as Double Stuf)
    Tier 2: S'Moreos, Mint, Peanut Butter
    Tier 3: Cupcake filled
    Tier 4: Red Velvet, Birthday Cake

Man. I clearly need to try more Oreo flavors.

You are right that the originals are the best but if you think that "regular" includes double stuf, I'm going to have to recommend that you go back to Oreo school.

You're right. It was a poor choice of words and I was just trying to save space.

I will say it: It makes no sense, but I preferred the colored seasonal ones to noncolored Double Stuf. #sorrynotsorry

I need to keep an eye out for these. I love when M&M changes their colors for easter or xmas. Even though it tastes the same. Something about the variety just thrills me.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    We tried the Cupcake Filled today as well. I have yet to try many of the "golden" flavors, mainly because I cannot fully accept non-chocolate Oreos.

My rankings:
    Tier 1: Regular (includes the seasonal colored ones as well as Double Stuf)
    Tier 2: S'Moreos, Mint, Peanut Butter
    Tier 3: Cupcake filled
    Tier 4: Red Velvet, Birthday Cake

Man. I clearly need to try more Oreo flavors.

You are right that the originals are the best but if you think that "regular" includes double stuf, I'm going to have to recommend that you go back to Oreo school.

You're right. It was a poor choice of words and I was just trying to save space.

I will say it: It makes no sense, but I preferred the colored seasonal ones to noncolored Double Stuf. #sorrynotsorry

I need to keep an eye out for these. I love when M&M changes their colors for easter or xmas. Even though it tastes the same. Something about the variety just thrills me.

Yes! Exactly. The Spring ones have yellow filling and fun spring-themed decorations on the cookie. Mm.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Page 3? I think not!

Who knows when the lemon oreo thins are coming out? I'm doing my interruption of the walking in Target to stare at the Oreos looking for new ones thing again.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Mmmm yummy. I really want to try the red velvet.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Page 3? I think not!

Who knows when the lemon oreo thins are coming out? I'm doing my interruption of the walking in Target to stare at the Oreos looking for new ones thing again.
    We probably won't see it for a while. Googling doesn't bring up anything.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Page 3? I think not!

We probably won't see it for a while. Googling doesn't bring up anything.

Maybe that's a good thing. I have a serious back log of cookies to get through. :)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    12799251_1413530025418593_4837630340316983013_n.jpg?oh=b0f1a8616768cfd8aa43abc9befed0e9&oe=574E5DCA

Not really but maybe tomorrow?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I'm giddy with excitement. I just bought a bag of originals so I could have my pre-logged my Oreos tonight and I just realized I'm going to have an additional 200 calories after I update MFP with my run. Oh, hello 6 more Oreos! Why yes, I would like you in and around my mouth!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I'm giddy with excitement. I just bought a bag of originals so I could have my pre-logged my Oreos tonight and I just realized I'm going to have an additional 200 calories after I update MFP with my run. Oh, hello 6 more Oreos! Why yes, I would like you in and around my mouth!

Cheers brother! Isn't that the best feeling ever?!

four-roses-mint-julep.jpg

• David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Finally had some Double Stuff (I'm in the UK so they're "Stuff", not "Stuf") Oreo's tonight and thought the cream was really hard, and impossible to peel off and eat in the way I've recently had Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Bun varieties. Is that normal, or did I get a bad batch?!
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    oyljb56qaio5.jpeg

Problem solved or created I'm not really sure lol
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    oyljb56qaio5.jpeg

Problem solved or created I'm not really sure lol

That package should come with 2 cookie sides and a spoon.

Smashed my Oreo goal with 12 cookies today. Just fantastic!
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I had Oreos (Strawberry) today for the first time... And they were nice enough, good and crispy, but if I want chocolatey-biscuity* goodness, I can't see me seeking those out over timtams.

*biscuits = cookies, not scones here.