Lbs to 199

Replies

• punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    38 lbs. I hope to be there by October. I'm working for the ultimate reward... wedding dress shopping!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    38 lbs. I hope to be there by October. I'm working for the ultimate reward... wedding dress shopping!

How exciting! Congrats on the engagement! I think 38 lbs in October is totally doable! Welcome!
  • msohio33
    msohio33 Posts: 26 Member
    Sept 2011 I was 301lbs. 14.2lbs to onederland. It has been 14 years since I saw 199. I need to step it up though. My husband's class reunion is in July and I would love to go looking my best.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Well, haven't made 199 yet, but am sooooo close. I will keep plugging on and I will get there! And congrats, congrats, congrats to shinycrazy!

Thanks so much! I was 195.8 this morning. So I'm calling it official! I'm in onederland! You all have been such wonderful support and I feel that it's a key to my success! Thank you all!

So sad! Turns out my scales battery was dying. I'm at 200.4. And it's almost my TOM. I've made piece that it will probably be a couple weeks before I'm truly there. *sigh*
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Today is Weigh in day, so this morning I was at 210 so only 11 more lbs til 199!!!!!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    I did it! 199.4 this morning. Yay. First goal down, now on to the next.
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    3.4 lbs to go. My mini goal is to reach "onederland" by my next Dr appt on April 14.
  • shinycrazy
    rsleighty wrote: »
    3.4 lbs to go. My mini goal is to reach "onederland" by my next Dr appt on April 14.

That's so doable! I want to get there too by my April doctor appointment! I'm .3 away. I need to be well into the 190s though so I'm under in my clothes and shoes!
  • shinycrazy
    I did it! 199.4 this morning. Yay. First goal down, now on to the next.

Wow! Yay! I'm Soo happy for you! Congratulations, that's awesome!
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    24.7 pounds to go! I started at 83.1 pounds to go, so I am feeling confident now that I will get there! My hope is to get there by mid-June!
  • shinycrazy
    angfirst wrote: »
    24.7 pounds to go! I started at 83.1 pounds to go, so I am feeling confident now that I will get there! My hope is to get there by mid-June!

Well done! You've come far! Congrats!
  • hrsj022
    hrsj022 Posts: 41 Member
    I have 69lbs to go to Onederland I'm down 16 lbs
  • shinycrazy
    edited March 2016
    I think it's real this time! Got on the scale today and I'm 198lbs. The scale battery is new, so this is it! So happy and glad to have you all along girl the ride with me! Let's go!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    As of this morning I have 49.2 lb to go to get to 199.
  • Yxquzme
    Yxquzme Posts: 3 Member
    13 lbs to ONEderland.. woohoo....
  • shinycrazy
    As of this morning I have 49.2 lb to go to get to 199.

You will be there before you know it!
    Yxquzme wrote: »
    13 lbs to ONEderland.. woohoo....

Getting close to single digits to onederland!!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member

How exciting! Congrats on the engagement! I think 38 lbs in October is totally doable! Welcome!

Good luck, I know you can do it. I was working on my mother of the bride dress, and think I will be ready by May. We can do it.
  • KimmyJaneTD
    KimmyJaneTD Posts: 43 Member
    79 pounds to go for me! Hoping to see it by New years eve this year. It's been probably 8 years since I've seen onederland
  • shinycrazy
    edited March 2016
    79 pounds to go for me! Hoping to see it by New years eve this year. It's been probably 8 years since I've seen onederland

You are where I was when I started this thread eons ago(last fall)! I hit onederland today! You can do it!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    I think it's real this time! Got on the scale today and I'm 198lbs. The scale battery is new, so this is it! So happy and glad to have you all along girl the ride with me! Let's go!

ONEderland! Awesome! Congratulations. I can't wait until I'm there.