What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Tried on my high school competition swim suit and was able to get it on. It's a little tight but will serve its purpose
  • CallMePat
    CallMePat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym 6 days this week. Everyday they were open!!
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I jogged for half a mile. Haven't done that since I was 15 or 16. I am 26 now.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5K. It was awesome
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hubby went to a birthday party last night - (which I didn't go to because I knew there would be heaps of fatty foods) anyway he brought home a couple of trays of left-overs; bbq chicken, taro, birthday cake and cupcakes, plus steam pudding - and a special pacific island delicacy called luau (pronounced loo-oll) this consists of coconut milk and onions wrapped up in taro leaves and cooked in tin foil which I used to covet a lot lol. Anyway now that I have developed a steely mindset I managed to not get tempted into sampling any of it, although I was offered some. So a NSV for me - my willpower is getting stronger more and more each day (and thank goodness hubby took the rest to share at work) :)
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My NSV is that i need more pants. They are falling off. Down another size
    Great work!

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Haven't been super strict with logging or exercise because of my second job ramping up deadlines, but I haven't gained anything! Maintaining like a pro, not overeating, no big extras. Feeling good!
  • zmcgrandles
    zmcgrandles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love all the NSVs been reading them for so long I thought I'd share mine I completed my first ever race on Sunday which was a 10k and I didn't come last! Bit of background last September I could barely run for a minute! I'm already planning to go back next year to see how much I can improve in a year.
  • ab_199x
    ab_199x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can see my collarbones :) also, I signed up and worked out at a gym yesterday for the first time ever and I actually enjoyed it!
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got a coat that I've had for like 6 years which has never really fit. Now it's actually starting to. Shame it's so tatty looking now. Still, this means by the time winter rolls around again I should hopefully have more choices of coats.
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hit 10,000 steps on my rest day! I go to the gym Monday through Friday and exercise outside on Saturday (walk, hike, etc) so hitting at least 15,000 steps is easy on those days. However Sunday is usually my rest day and I usually get less than 7,000 steps. But yesterday I hit 10,000!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My calves are beginning to show some definition- it's been a while so I'm psyched. Also, my jeans are constantly slipping when I walk so I get to go shopping!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to this!!
    I haven't untagged myself in the last three photos of me posted on Facebook

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Lounging against me, my hubs said my backside is uncomfortably bony. No one has ever said that before, I'm a little excited, lol!
  • lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I got a new P.R. for my run of 3 miles. I ran a 10:34 pace for all 3 miles :) When I started running again in Aug I was closer to a 14 min mile. I am so excited!! I really want to get under a 10:00 pace someday.. Hopefully in another 6 months I can post on here saying I made that goal ;)
  • lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Noticed my yoga paying off in both strength and flexibility while I was in bed with hubby last night ;)
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    lynette4 wrote: »
    Noticed my yoga paying off in both strength and flexibility while I was in bed with hubby last night ;)
    Yay!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I realized that my whole life I have never run for more than a minute and yesterday I ran for three minutes straight, twice. ( two minute intervals after that) I did a mile in 15 mins 26 secs. I've never done this before! Also, my hear rate averaged 112. 4 weeks ago, I'd be well into 140's +. I'm getting healthier all the time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!