What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym the other day on the treadmill. I'm in no way "in shape" yet, but I have been running fairly well. I run for 15 minutes, high incline for a couple, back to running. There was a beginner next to me, obviously looking at me, copying everything I was doing! :DI never thought anyone would look to ME for direction but I was super flattered.. I hope next time she will talk to me, would be nice to have a gym buddy.
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bike commute to work. I have been wearing shorts, but since it's getting colder I went to the store to get a long pair of exercise pants. I tried on a pair of XXL and they fell off of me.....XL still too big.....What! XL pants too big?! I am now wearing a size large......big victory for a dude who finds it hard to hide his thunder.
  • tipti_mippy
    tipti_mippy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My brother noticed my weight loss! I haven't seen him for a few weeks, and I've lost 13lbs since the last time (30 total), but I really didn't think it was very noticeable to others just yet! I still have ~70 to go ...

I wonder if this is the start to everyone noticing? Is it weird that I kind of don't want them to? Rather, they are welcome to compliment me, just don't ask me any questions :wink: lol

Also, my eyes look bigger now that my face is shrinking. I've had to change how I do my makeup!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    BSmith0926 wrote: »
    One day I ran into a lady I have known for a good bit, and she ask me how my sister was and that she hadn't seen her for a while. So I then told her my sister lives out of state and she has never met her. She was like you know your twin sister The Fat one! I told her I didn't have a twin I was the fat one!! I lose enough weight she thought I was a different person!

NOOO she DIDN'T actually SAY "the fat one", did she?!
  • AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to post my first ever NSV! And I have a couple! One, I've logged for 5 days straight, and for the first time, it hasn't been difficult. I attribute this to taking the time to read through the message boards and educate myself on CICO, as well as correct logging, so a big THANK YOU to everyone for sharing the knowledge

My second NSV is today my son and I went to Busch Gardens. Instead of sitting around while he played, or stopping for snacks, I prepacked healthy snacks for us both, and I pushed HIM to pick up the pace! I'm proud of myself and I can't wait to make him proud of me.

Thank you for letting me share, I hope to have many more!
  • crystalcement
    crystalcement Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1.5 inches from my bicep in only 2 months....say goodbye to arm flab!!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    160 squat PR

180 tomorrow :0 (doing squat challenge)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    my weight has been up & down lately..

when I'm good, my weight is nice & low... but I'm usually not "good" for very long, before I binge eat :neutral:

so I my weight has been 8 lbs up, but since trying to recommit is going slow... fml. I decided to try on my size 6 jeans.. && they fit sooo well! somehow, lol!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I just lost my wedding ring to a bag of shredded cheese.

Okay, so it isn't really lost, but it did come off my finger while opening a bag of cheese. Earlier this summer I had it resized down to a 5 1/2. I honestly didn't think my fingers could get much smaller. Looks like I was wrong.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I can button size 36 jeans which hasn't happened in the last 12 years. They're too tight to wear comfortably but I can button them so I'm almost there.
  • athenawj
    athenawj Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Two here: I wanted this cute dress that was on clearance at Dillard's. On a whim, I grabbed a size 10 to try on. I didn't think it would fit over my mom hips, but it fit perfectly! It's been a goal of mine to be able to buy dresses from there.

And since I only have 3 pounds left to lose, a couple of weeks ago I got a tattoo on my calf. I'd been wanting it for a few years, but decided to wait until I felt I was at the right size (I have one on my hip that I got when I was 18 that stretched when I gained weight). It's four birds, signifying my husband, me, and our two daughters. It looks great! :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I increased my free weights to 15lb for biceps and squats and 20lb for triceps
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for work this morning, I had to dig through the clean washing basket for my work pants. Pulling them on, I start:

Me: "Babe, did you WASH MY PANTS?!?!?!"
    Hubs: "Ooohhhh!!! Sooooooo sorry for doing the washing!!"
    Me: "What did YOU DO to my pants!!"
    Hubs: "I can't win! even when I DO THE WASHING I GET IN TROUBLE!"
    Me: "Are these even my work pants?!?!"
    I had to take them off and check the tag. Yep, they are the right ones. I just don't recognise them anymore - they are all saggy and baggy and are barely staying up on my hips.

Need a new washing machine.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I am at a halfway point that I've been at for weeks. I started gaining again following a three week trip. My NSV: I halted all bad behaviour and am back completely to my routine. I only have ten kilos to go! I can do this!
  • jenmovies
    Options
    Oh I forgot, I have another one! A friend I haven't seen in years has moved back to town. He has gained a bit of weight and commented that people like me don't need to worry because they are skinny and can eat whatever they want! LOL! (Somewhat true, as long as I meticulously record every morsel I ingest.) Last time he saw me, I was as big as I will ever get - a full 6 sizes larger. NEVER AGAIN.
  • jenmovies
    Options
    Had to replace my goal pants because they became CLOWN pants. Huzzah.
    Ahahaha! Nice one. :D

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Second one; I walked Hadrian's Wall.

My husband and I have always wanted to do that!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I tried something new and did a few sets of a total body kettle ball workout.

I drank TONS of water today.

I looked in the mirror and didn't dislike what I saw.
  • RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was on a video conference call and a friend that hasn't seen me since early August noticed I look slimmer and healthier :smile:
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My husband is not one to give compliments, but.. today we went to help our daughter clean her apartment because she is moving to a new one. He said to her, in my hearing, "Doesn't your mother look great with all the weight she has lost?"

Best person to give me a compliment like that! We have been married 38 years!

70044776.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!