Options

Replies

• momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    goodare34 wrote: »
    momo_t90 wrote: »
    Also, not meant to be offensive to the OP, but this thread is a prime example of people having no desire to actually use a Search feature. Otherwise this topic wouldn't be the brought up in a new thread on a weekly basis.

The many threads on this subject is a testament to the number of people here who objectify others and think with their junk. As long as that keeps happening here, you're going to see threads about it.

Or it could just be people who are new, and paid eight quid a month for a fitness app that looked good and are perturbed to get odd messages within two days.
    I won't be back on this part, I'll stick to my food diary.
    Bye all

You read my post incorrectly. I'm not talking about the people making these threads. I'm talking about the people who send messages to the people who make these threads.

In other words, I'm not referring to you. I'm referring to the creeps who saw your profile picture and decided solely on how you look to send you strange messages.
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Apparently even a girl in a lemur suit is attractive to some. I'm a one-man-lemur lady

Yea...like any other part of life, people bring their jimmies and desires right along with them wherever they go, including the internet. It's not a "dating site" - but it's a social space.
  • momo_t90
    Options
    ^It's still a picture of you. I bet as soon as you change it to something generic like a picture of a forrest, you'll see less.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Also, not meant to be offensive to the OP, but this thread is a prime example of people having no desire to actually use a Search feature. Otherwise this topic wouldn't be the brought up in a new thread on a weekly basis.

The many threads on this subject is a testament to the number of people here who objectify others and think with their junk. As long as that keeps happening here, you're going to see threads about it.

Personally, I think the best approach to receiving unsolicited offensive messages is to report the members who do it.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    It seems like a flirt site. Guys hitting on you while you try to put in calories into your diary
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    It seems like a flirt site. Guys hitting on you while you try to put in calories into your diary

Yep. It is only the guys here that hit on people. None of the women do it.
  • momo_t90
    Options

Personally, I think the best approach to receiving unsolicited offensive messages is to report the members who do it.

Yes, I agree. But how do you go about doing that? I've looked around and it's not very apparent.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Yep. It is only the guys here that hit on people. None of the women do it.

:lol:
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    No it f**king isn't.

You seem angry. Is no one hitting on you?

No, turns out being a terrible person isn't all that attractive. But even Hitler was apparently getting some, and he was far worse a person. Life is weird.
  • Jacob1020
    Jacob1020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just joined today.. no one told me we'd havto date eachother :*
  • Pittshkr_
    Pittshkr_ Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    6e7ab986613dedceffd87d225ac0c06f0b4a0ef418240ca0d7bf4387b6786f62.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    It's a great place for tweens to hook up with old perverts and for sincere people to be bullied and harassed. Welcome!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Tweens? Well hello out there. I just turned 30. Does that make me old enough to fulfill your daddy issues?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    The "4 worst blood pressure drugs" ads really do help with the romance.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Tweens? Well hello out there. I just turned 30. Does that make me old enough to fulfill your daddy issues?

OMFG HAHAHAHA perfect.... Welcome to MFP where all the weirdos like to creep on each other. lol
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    It's not a dating site. It's a place for creepy dudes can ask for naked pictures and it's considered "flirting." Because pictures of naked people are super difficult to find on the internet.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I know a sure way to keep people on here from hitting on you. Use a cartoon character as your profile pic. Works every time. ;)

Hey what's up? I see you like the American animu. How you doin'?
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    but sometimes sausage is a good thing ....
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    PANA_ wrote: »
    Let me know when it turns into clam chowder.

My new hero!!!!