ecx6wwwc8c8k.png
  • NatashaFinklea1
    NatashaFinklea1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    this thread is hilarious
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Went to a place with homemade ice cream in unique flavors... Had the Oh-REO Speedwagon flavor: coffee ice cream with Oreos and chocolate covered coffee beans.... YUM.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Limited-Edition-Strawberry-Shortcake-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?zoom=4&resize=550%2C635
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I'm mixed about those. Love strawberry shortcake but strawberry cookies... not so much. I'll wait for reviews...
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I've been wanting strawberry desserts for a while. I do think I'll pick them up.
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Went to a place with homemade ice cream in unique flavors... Had the Oh-REO Speedwagon flavor: coffee ice cream with Oreos and chocolate covered coffee beans.... YUM.

Omg. That sounds fabulous!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options

No desire. And I mean it this time.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    So I haven't had Oreos in AGES (I'm more of a Milanos girl, I must admit). But the immortality of this thread inspired me to pick up a package of the regular Oreos last week. Which was good timing, because the milk thread inspired me to buy a quart of 2% milk.

To show how long it's been, I was delighted by the miracle-of-modern-technology pack they are now in. No annoying plastic sleeves that rip open far more than you wanted and make you feel like you must eat all 10 Oreos that no longer have secure packaging!

Anyway, they were really yummy. I will now have to pick up another flavor and see how that goes. I will most likely skip the Double Stuf varieties, as I think the % of filling to cookie is kind of perfect in the original.

Thank you!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Oh hey, in addition to lemon thins, chocolate thins are something to look forward to.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I was in the ice cream isle the other day and was deciding on what to pick up. I really wanted another box of the mint oreo ice cream sandwiches, but opted to try a Klondike bar. It tasted like bitter disappointment. I am full of shame and no longer deserve to post in this thread, until I remedy this egregious error.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Picked up some Oreos for our 60mi bike ride next weekend! Mm.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Original Oreos with a huge coooooold glass of milk is on par with the finest of desserts ever made.

I remember being on vacation in Charleston, SC and we went to Costco to pickup some groceries and they were giving out samples of Oreos. I thought "do they really need to market Oreos?" And then I thought "this is my favorite Costco ever!"
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I actually prefer Oreo Thins. They're crunchier.

Seconded. I only like the chocolate cookie outside. The creme can kick itself out.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I was in the ice cream isle the other day and was deciding on what to pick up. I really wanted another box of the mint oreo ice cream sandwiches, but opted to try a Klondike bar. It tasted like bitter disappointment. I am full of shame and no longer deserve to post in this thread, until I remedy this egregious error.
    Have you tried the Klondike ice cream sandwiches? I loved those.

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    MUD PIE! Oreos and butter with ice cream, hot fudge, cool whip, and pecans.
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I won't eat them anymore they give me headaches now and are filled with chemicals.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options

Because of this thread, I've found myself checking out the huge selection of oreos in the grocery store, but I'm an old fashioned gal, I guess. Not interested in all the smoke and mirrors of all the new (gross sounding) flavors. But the Klondike bars, yes, and they're on sale this week! Those, I approve of.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I just needed you to know that the Oreos preformed well for the bike ride this morning AND I did much better than I had anticipated. Just sayin'.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I couldn't find them, but I did pick up some more of the mint oreo ice cream sandwiches, so I am once again worthy of posting in this thread!

snikkins wrote: »
    I just needed you to know that the Oreos preformed well for the bike ride this morning AND I did much better than I had anticipated. Just sayin'.

Nice solid data! :laugh: