Serious Profiles lol

Sirius66TheBeat
Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
anyone else get a chuckle out of serious profiles that have a set of rules you must abide to even be considered to be accepted as a friend? Or profiles that say they are no longer accepting friends at this time? It makes me chuckle a bit.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    anyone else get a chuckle out of serious profiles that have a set of rules you must abide to even be considered to be accepted as a friend? Or profiles that say they are no longer accepting friends at this time? It makes me chuckle a bit.

Meh...you stick around long enough and the friend requests get kind of annoying...especially when they're completely random and you have no idea why they want to be "friends". Most of these people are the same one's that get butt hurt that you didn't basically commend them on waking up in the morning.

It's also pretty obvious that people don't pay any *kitten* attention...I've stated I'm not accepting requests for a long time now, but they keep coming. I'm not really here to be friends with everyone.
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    you're allowed to put what you want...this is all in good fun. I'm just bored at the moment. Not meant to offend anyone.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Perhaps I'm at the perfect number of friends. Perhaps I'm just unfriendly.

Perhaps I have nonsense of humour. Perhaps I'm just a very serious person.

By I, I mean the people with the serious profiles. I have rules for friend accepting and stuff but I just keep them in my head. No one cares about my thoughts and reasons for things I'm sure.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Ah, you just missed my open enrollment period. Please keep your packet handy in the meantime and feel free to re-apply Late Winter 2017.

Thank you for being awesome and have an awesome day.

(shuts window)
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    I get it....

I've been on here a while, and I have a good circle of friends. I'm not really in need of more.

And on top of that, I've dealt with way too many crazies/drama queens/people asking me out on dates.....so yeah, I'm a lot more picky about who I add now than when I first started on here.

But with that being said, I don't have a list of rules. I just don't accept most of the people who request me. (Unless I've gotten to know them a bit or they leave a detailed message).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    3570q5.jpg
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    A lot of things on here make me chuckle. But, yes, this does. Although I can't really recall the last time I actually looked at anyone's profile.... I'm normally not that interested.
  • synchkat
    Ah, you just missed my open enrollment period. Please keep your packet handy in the meantime and feel free to re-apply Late Winter 2017.

(shuts window)

Making a note in my calendar.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I get it....

I've been on here a while, and I have a good circle of friends. I'm not really in need of more.

And on top of that, I've dealt with way too many crazies/drama queens/people asking me out on dates.....so yeah, I'm a lot more picky about who I add now than when I first started on here.

But with that being said, I don't have a list of rules. I just don't accept most of the people who request me. (Unless I've gotten to know them a bit or they leave a detailed message).

hey im your friend :)
  • Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Yep! Or they've lost weight and suddenly they are a high and mighty nutritional expert!

I had one that would give me lectures if I had bread! Or another that would tell me I was 100 calories under my goal for the day and to go eat a banana or else I'd pile the weight back on - yawn!

• synchkat
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I get it....

hey im your friend :)

@JeffreyMGiron aren't you a drama Queen? Or a date asker outer
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    I made my profile dedicated to serious profilers lol.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Meh...you stick around long enough and the friend requests get kind of annoying...especially when they're completely random and you have no idea why they want to be "friends". Most of these people are the same one's that get butt hurt that you didn't basically commend them on waking up in the morning.

It's also pretty obvious that people don't pay any *kitten* attention...I've stated I'm not accepting requests for a long time now, but they keep coming. I'm not really here to be friends with everyone.

Yeah. After getting dozens and dozen's of FR's from headless/shirtless torso's I kinda had to at least try to put a stop to it. I'm not here to collect shirtless torso's. Most of the time, if not all, these torso's don't even interact. It just gets annoying.

• GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    No... but I would love to see one :)
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member

(shuts window)

damn!

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I like to receive my friend requests on flowered stationary. Those who write in calligraphy get first priority. Those who scent the envelopes with pretty scents get second priority.

How do you feel about spelling and grammar? ;-)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    LOL..that's funny I have never seen one before, mainly because I don't usually check peoples profiles. I am sure I would chuckle, but to be honest I wouldn't want to be their friends!