allstarelmo23
allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
Ive got a few...
But would like to hear yours!

Replies

• TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That I don't have anyone to exercise with!
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    People who don't re-rack the weights and people who hog the squat rack doing non-squat exercises!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That I never go to the gym. Wish I did.
  • mscuriosity
    mscuriosity Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    People who take 3 minutes between sets and won't let you work in.

For starters, anyway.
  • Minibeast2806
    Minibeast2806 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    People who take selfies on the bench.....
  • nebulasprout
    nebulasprout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    People walking soooo slooowly on the treadmill for ages just to watch TV. If there's plenty of open treadmills, sure, go ahead, but when people are waiting, it's super rude!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Curling in the squat rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sprints in the weight room!!!!!!
    Jumping rope in the weight room (blocking people from getting to the dumbells!!!!
    Playing on your phone/talking/hogging equipment for insane amountsof time!!!!!!!!
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    :lol: okay well... lol. Oh man. I might lose friends on this one.

The try hards. Why are you wearing a full face of makeup and a club outfit? We're at the gym babe. But still...you look cute I guess.

The pickup artists. "Don't I know you?". No you don't fukin know me, I'm here to work out...get away from me, I will never be your gf and if I wanna be I will stare at your backside for several seconds straight. Bye.

The selfie takers. You're not getting any uglier keep working out or gtfo of my mirror space.

The lazies. You're lifting 20s why the hell can't you re rack your weights? Lazy fuk

The slammers. If you need to drop the bar against the ground that hard, perhaps the weights too heavy? Thank you now I'm deaf.

The dirties. Okay fine we all sweat. But for the love of Christ, clean your machine when you're done. I'm not a lover of your *kitten* sweat. Thanks.

The end :heart:

Lmao.

mza3pmysnrb2.jpeg
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

The try hards. Why are you wearing a full face of makeup and a club outfit? We're at the gym babe. But still...you look cute I guess.

The pickup artists. "Don't I know you?". No you don't fukin know me, I'm here to work out...get away from me, I will never be your gf and if I wanna be I will stare at your backside for several seconds straight. Bye.

The selfie takers. You're not getting any uglier keep working out or gtfo of my mirror space.

The lazies. You're lifting 20s why the hell can't you re rack your weights? Lazy fuk

The slammers. If you need to drop the bar against the ground that hard, perhaps the weights too heavy? Thank you now I'm deaf.

The dirties. Okay fine we all sweat. But for the love of Christ, clean your machine when you're done. I'm not a lover of your *kitten* sweat. Thanks.

Lmao.

mza3pmysnrb2.jpeg

That was soooo funny!!!
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Lmao.

mza3pmysnrb2.jpeg

^^ This!!

My top two:

Machine hogging while they sit there just texting or whatever it is people with no gym etiquette do - go work out in the high school gym please if you gonna do that.

My biggest peeve is people not wiping machines after them. Its always the really gross and stinky people too. YUCK!!! I always wonder if they are the ones who get regular food poisoning by not washing their hands after the toilet and then cooking
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Those who don't wipe their equipment down.
    Those who don't close the locker door when they're done.
    The nakies in no rush in the locker room.
    Gum chewers, I'm overly sensitive to smells.
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    People who don't wipe the equipment down, followed closely by gym-advisors: Those folk who feel the need to critique your form/pace/cadence/etc
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Annoying guys who take over all the weights and walk around like they're He-Man...

I'm like Excuse me She-Ra
  • latincoffee
    Options

Lmao.

mza3pmysnrb2.jpeg

That was soooo funny!!!

LOL! Exactly! You went off!!!

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Annoying guys who take over all the weights and walk around like they're He-Man...

You're mad that people can lift more than you?
  • latincoffee
    Options

No---read again buddy...I'm talking about selfish She-Ras
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

No---read again buddy...I'm talking about selfish She-Ras

So for example, how much weight is TOO much weight? And maybe there's a language barrier here, but I don't know what a she-ra is.
  • annie3571974
    annie3571974 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    People that sit on the equipment & frickin text, then get off without even working out.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    • People doing rows on the bench press benches. There's like 8 benches by the dumbbells for that.
    • Anything but squats in the squat rack (using the bar for deadlifts is alright as long as no one is waiting to squat).
    • Circuit people in the weights area. You know the kind that has 4 sets of dumbbells, 2 machines and a bench monopolized for over a half hour.
    • The entourage. There always one huge dude that has a posse of 4-5 people who just seem to follow him around and watch him work out. Maybe one or two of them will work in every now and then but mostly they just seem to watch.
    • The girl who thinks every dude is hitting on her. I'm just asking if you're using that flat bench.
    • The people who manage to turn a 4 person stretching mat into a 2 person mat.

MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    Gum chewers, I'm overly sensitive to smells.
    I'm an unapologetic gum chewer. I tend to grind my teeth while exerting myself so the gum acts as a mouthguard and prevents me from ruining my teeth (without looking like a weirdo by actually using a mouthguard). Plus it's just a normal spearmint flavor.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    People who give me dirty looks when I bellow at the top of my lungs on my last rep. . That roar is worth at least 20lbs!